Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

afternoon yall

just letting you know that i'm off to see the footy show tonigth at the en cent. should be good!

I will not be around for any team speak tonight :( (dunno if that is a good or bad thing)

and all sydney memeber coming to the meet, make your pizza seletions before saturday 8am as i will not be able to access the internet from 8pm till the meet

so far

mish - BBQ Chicken and bacon

Kym - Veg with chicken

xoom - Veg

I assume the blue_stivo wants a double bacon cheesebuger (mayo YUK)

if you can make up ya mind before he cut off time, call me (check personal details) and please post your reqests in the cruise info, not here :)

ta ta

Awwwww! No body wants to play.....

Where is everyone?

Pineapple!

PINEAPPLE!!!!!!!

PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! PINEAPPLE!!!!!!! :(

Edited by MRROLA

u 2 fight like a couple!!! :P

come on and make some baby rolla's just get it out of ur systems :P

:lol:

u guys are so cute i wonder how u are in person.........are u's lovey dovey?

They are adorable in person, like a couple...

Brent? What are you doing telling everyone that i am cute?

I was aiming for.................. handsom, dashing, stunning, incredible in the........ drivers seat!

sam we'll be the judge of ur hansomness and randyness and cuteness with bec when we all meet u this saturday........:D

make sure u leave a spot empty near ur car so i can get pics of the 2 red stivos together. :D

going to sleep now see everyone tomorrow.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Friday! :D

Usually I'd be stoked with the idea of a long weekend but my folks have roped me into helping them fix up their bloody investment unit. There will be very little time for enjoying longness :(

u 2 fight like a couple!!! :P

come on and make some baby rolla's just get it out of ur systems :P

:lol:

u guys are so cute i wonder how u are in person.........are u's lovey dovey?

They are adorable in person, like a couple...

HaHa- every1 ro11or is a great friend of ours- hope to see him whoring up this thread like me & Sam :D

Awww we are adorable, thats so sweet Brent :)

yes the long weekend is here, double dermerits so keep it real on the roads!

it's gonna be a long for me, heres a run down

Today: leave for work (dominos) after this post, Finish at 7:30pm, drive an instore out to windsor then myself out to bathrust to see a old mate and stay the night

Sat: Leave Bathrust at 8ish for a 10:30 start at dominos. have a break from 2-4 to detail yaris, finish at 7:30ish, then off to the TOCAU meet

Sun: Leave for work at 10:20 for a 10:30 start, the footy grand final is on, so it's gonna be a long. Finish around 8pm

Mon: Lunch shift again at dominos 10:30 till 7:30, then come home and die (touch wood)

Just would like to Thank Dylan for his efforts sticking up for me on SRC yesterday, i hardly go on there anymore & i was getting spoken about behind my back. I appreciate you sticking up 4 me when i wasnt there to do it myself

I hate it when people do that. I really hate it. It's childish.

SRC will be having a new member today... :angry:

i hate ppl who think they are better than sombody else, talking behind there back - if somthing needs to be said say it to there face or not at all

end of the month ppl - YAH!

now ive only go to do stocktake, end of months graphs/charts, fuel dips +reorders lol

Edited by Aimee_B

Just would like to Thank Dylan for his efforts sticking up for me on SRC yesterday, i hardly go on there anymore & i was getting spoken about behind my back. I appreciate you sticking up 4 me when i wasnt there to do it myself

No worries Bec, I just thought it unfair that they would judge you without even speaking to you.

I get asked all the time what happened and why you are Sam aren't there... I keep telling them that it's your business and they should ask you rather then rely on 2nd hand information. Hopefully a few actually take my advice because these 'chinese wispers' type of stories are getting out of hand... and I notice the censor has come down on Sam's thread again...