King of the Hill

blue_rolla

ME KING!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

As King for the day, I want people to post a scan/pic/image of their most recent certificate recieved

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Certificate eh..... I don't think I've received one of them since high school....

Is there anything else we can provide for you sire? Something that might be available at work?

Yeah, parade each Tuesday night, from 6:30 - 9:30, then 1 weekend exercise each month, then a 2 week exercise each year.

Max 100days per year and its all tax free...

Then you have training. 4 weeks at the ARTC at Kapooka then trade training (depending on your role). I have 2 weeks in Albury

Both mate. Figured I needed to lose a few pounds and what better way to do it than get paid TAX FREE for it.

Also, just for something different. Wanted to do it like 10 years ago, but never pulled my finger out and got motivated.

Plus, gives me a chance to do my little something for my country.

But I ask the question, why not.......

Now I'm home, in accordance with the request of our King:

IMG_0515_2.jpg

Yeah..... life has been slow for the past 3 1/2 years in the old certificate department.....

Azza - I got that certificate when I was looking for a job, I figured I might get some bar work. 2 weeks later I got a job in a warehouse. To this day I still cannot pour a beer :(

Blue Steel - Yeah, I've got such a skippy name, Joey would suit me perfectly :huh: :P

Australian Idol:

"In a world first, contestants were permitted to use instruments to enhance their performance in Sunday night's acoustic show."

OMG they suddenly realised what music is all about. Gee whiz, bands like Smashing Pumpkins, NIN, Red Hot Chilli Peppers etc etc aren't so bad after all???

F*cking Idol ****ers. Music is about singing AND instruments. I'd take some of Hendrix's or Corgan's guitar solo's anyday over somone just singing. Perhaps real music isn't dead after all.

I still maintain that nothing is as soulful as the guitar. The formation of notes that can be made, bent, moulded can make one sad, mournful, happy, angry etc. Never been into Eskimo Joe but I appreciate what they are doing now. They are rocking out, not selling out.

Level 16 now. Level 18? Dan Rob youve been playing alot!

Owwww isnt she cute Mish, how are your kiddies handling her?

well the twins are in their own world they kinds don't notice her in the house and the older 2 kinda fight over whos gonna hug her...........heheh

Level 16 now. Level 18? Dan Rob youve been playing alot!

Owwww isnt she cute Mish, how are your kiddies handling her?

Man I'm hooked. I have a lvl 2 Night Elf Warrior started as well, but the Paly is my main focus atm lmao.