King of the Hill

blue_rolla

QUEEEN!!!!!!

YAY!!

I WANT ALL MEN TO PRAISE WoMEN THIS WHOLE PAGE.........I THINK Y'ALL NEED TO STOP BEING SO BITTER :P

PLEASE ONLY NICE WORDS AND TRUE WORDS. NO JOKING.........THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DON'T LET HER SEE YOUR WEAKNESSES! SHE'LL RIP OUT YOUR HEART AND SACRIFICALLY BURN IT AND DANCE ON YOUR GRAVE!

*ahem*

Not that I'm bitter or anything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's not Alicia my ex man. That won't happen lol. This one is very different. I feel...different. Feels like I'm coming home to something. More comfortable.

can everyone please say

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

............'ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' !!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but not happy jan.............its obvious men don't have anything nice to say about the women in their lives....... :angry:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :ph34r:

I just saw an extremely hot chick at the servo...she wasnt the hottest cos she wasnt brunette..she was blonde...

she was driving a convertible barina.....she was wearing the tightest short shorts lol..and had high heels...nice legs..*****..the whole package was top notch...

this ute pulled up behind her with some road workers..

she said hello to them while she was off to pay for her fuel...and the way she walked...OMG OMG OMG

she sounded like a hoe..im thinking she could of came from "stiletto's" down the road..

so i went to pay as well..she was having a convo with the guy in there...she said she was working all morning..i think my suspicions are correct..

anyways..one of the road workers almost got run over saying to me.."mate did you see that"..lolol..if it wasnt for me saying watch out..he would of been hit....i saved his life lol...

anyways..is that a good compliment for a woman??? lololol

Edited by RedLiner

well all things said about her was nice except the fact u used the word 'hoe' in there. heheh :P

why not think of what ur mothers have done for u throughout ur life when thinking kind words.

my first son i had a 16 hour labour with better have some kind words about me when he grows up...........cause he was the most stubborn cause my daughter was out in 2 hours and the twins out in about an hour......but 8 minutes apart. i would hate to have gone through all that and not be appricated by them all later in life. if u get me.

i mean think about all the little things women do that day after day MEN just take for granted..............like packing ur lunches or making u some gourmet grub!!!

I make my own lunch... we share cooking responabilities, we share cleaning resposabilities (I even do more cos I'm a little obsessive compulsive). I use the bathroom for 10 minutes MAX, not 10 minutes MIN...

We live in a world where we strive for equality... so why don't you lot all praise me then :P

i hear u dylan!!

but cause mark works more then me i kinda do more cause i have the time to do more around the house..........i must admit though now i'm working he actually washes dishes a few times a week now not like before he would never do it.

but yeah if u praise women more then u might get more loving if u know what i mean..............hehehe it might even make us a little more randy then normal when we feel more appriciated............:D

everyone has a reason to be here.

I know as blokes we joke about how the ladies should be in the kitchen making us pie and getting a cold beer after doing the mowing.

HELL, its been fun with no mother around for 6weeks (she is OS atm). I love cooking, dont mind washing. my only problem is ironing!@!@!@@!@!@!@!@!@!@!

SO yes, the female of the human form are vitial to everyones well being.

...........but I know, I'm a better cook! :o (in my house at least)

I make my own lunch... we share cooking responabilities, we share cleaning resposabilities (I even do more cos I'm a little obsessive compulsive). I use the bathroom for 10 minutes MAX, not 10 minutes MIN...

We live in a world where we strive for equality... so why don't you lot all praise me then :P

I love u dylan :lol:

but yeah if u praise women more then u might get more loving if u know what i mean..............hehehe it might even make us a little more randy then normal when we feel more appriciated............:D

that so doesnt work.

Mish, I did say something nice about one of the women in my life! She cooks, cleans, provides support financially and morally, lets me borrow her car.... she's #1 in my books! :toast: It's just a shame that I've got nothing nice to say about anyone else....

Oh, and good morning everyone :)

aimee- i so agree!!!! it's such a relief going out to get a bite.............less cleaning up at home and less stress so yeah more points for the men who suggest it!! :P

rob- :lol:

george- it's more the thought that u tried though counts..............i used to burn all the food i cooked when we first got married........poor mark will force himself to eat it and say it tasted ok so he wouldnt hurt my feelings...........heheh now that i mastered the art of cooking he laughs about how i was before. it's always good to give something new a go.

tats- nice warm words!!!! seee didn't that give u a warm fuzzy feeling now u let that out!! i'm sure she would actually love to hear that too........

btw!!!!........good morning everone!!! i just woke up............i mean i finished work at 5:30 this morning........and woke up at 7am..............then walked around the house like a zombie till noon till i had a little nap with the twins. so all refreshed now!! yay 3 days off!! woooohooooo :yahoo: