Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no dude not on here please!

i was at the mean fiddler for kyles birthday!

Mean fiddler is awsome on Friday nights! Sooooooo many hot chicks there I get a sore neck from looking left and right all the time when they go past :D

we should make a plan to go some time a bunch of us! Lastnight we had a whole section in the old part to ourselves was great. the bar was only 10 steps away.

and i live 10mins away too :D

What time did you guys get there? Lately the fiddler has been chocker-block with people, even to get a table you have to go there early, its starting to get real popular now.

9 to 9:15

We got a table in the old section and used the bar there near the toilets just until things calmed down a bit.

went fishing up @ Geelong tonight, didn't catch anything so we drove up to the local fishery and purchased two snappers, just so my dad doesn't lol at me.

that sounds just like mark............he hires a boat for $200 for the day...............and comes home with like 1 or 2 fish.............hehhehe

i would have preferred to have gone to a seafood shop and buy $200 worth of different seafoods........hehee

:lol:

well lucky we buying a boat for him for christmas...........so at least its free now for him to go fishing..........and i don't care if he catches anything now...........heheh

I've got no luck with fishing. Always ending up "catching" the seaweed at the bottom of the harbour. Only fish I've ever caught was a catfish on holidays up near Katherine, ended up giving it to some fishermen to cut up and use as bait.

Thanks George & Phill :)

Rolla Boy put it on ya somthing to do list! lol

LOL toca fishing cruize that would be something to see everyone with fishing rods :lol: stubbies oh wait cant have that :P can have the fishing hat though lol

edit* got firefox to work now!

Thanks George & Phill :)

Rolla Boy put it on ya somthing to do list! lol

LOL toca fishing cruize that would be something to see everyone with fishing rods :lol: stubbies oh wait cant have that :P can have the fishing hat though lol

edit* got firefox to work now!

Dude, nice idea, need a fishing cruise or sumthing :D

im currently overseas right now and dammnn witnessed a bloody mess on the roads tonight. was crusing around in saigon, massive crazy traffic, motor bikes everywhere and basically no road rules, spotted a 2 bikes smashed on the ground and 2 blokes lying under them with blood pouring out of their heads!!! my prediction, their either dead or real close!!! so a warning to everyone out there, drive safe these holidays!!

Edited by x_tarcy33

NYE!! Should be a good one, anyone going to be in the city? I got an apartment happening with a few mates for 3nights, can't wait to crack open that first crown lager and light up a cigar :D. It's also a religious holiday on the Islamic calender as well, how gay is that!