King of the Hill

blue_rolla

I'm at work, lunchtime, chillaxing with season 5 of your main man Peter Griffin

EDIT: King again :) I don't think we'll bother with requests any more, people are too lazy....

Edited by Tats

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol: love the expression !

Well how can i put this since my dog passed away not to long ago :( i'm thinking of getting a new puppy dog . i really miss kimba! :( he was such a good dog! dont think any other dog will replace him though!!!!!!.....

Does anyone know any places of where they have dogs that need homes?

Hey Phil, I'm sick of WoW and Blizzard with their inability to roll a decent MMORPG.

When Warhammer online comes out I'm heading there man lol. The poms always know how to make those things heaps heaps heaps better.

Hey Phil, I'm sick of WoW and Blizzard with their inability to roll a decent MMORPG.

When Warhammer online comes out I'm heading there man lol. The poms always know how to make those things heaps heaps heaps better.

Waaaaaaaa???!!! Dude! Noooooo!... Oh well you could always gimme your gold ;)

Im just getting started. Im up to level 57 for my warrior, gonna hit the magical Outlands very soon. :D

Waaaaaaaa???!!! Dude! Noooooo!... Oh well you could always gimme your gold ;)

Im just getting started. Im up to level 57 for my warrior, gonna hit the magical Outlands very soon. :D

I've seen the trailer, I've seen the gameplay man. It looks unreal. Everything that seems to be missing from WoW seems to be in Warhammer lol. The High Elves actually look all magical, the Dark Elves actually look DARK and evil ffs (unlike the Blood Elves who look angelic all bar the green eyes), and if you put a Chaos Chosen next to an undead warrior, hell, you'd just laugh at the Undead man. The Chaos look f off scary lol.

The Dwarves are little psychos and have battlerage etc (if you watch the trailer there's a little dwarf taking on a massive orc and he's going mental lol), and the 'paladin' type class (Warrior Priest) heal very well AND do a crapload of damage if they build up enough momentem, ie: The Warrior Priest is just as formidable as the Warrior class itself. If you let a Warrior Priest reign free and try and dps down others they'll come through with Divine Inspiration and smash the crap out of everything, doing an insane amount of melee and aoe damage man.

And and and!!! You don't look like a retarded clown!!! All the armor will be customizable in terms of colour etc (I mean, it's Warhammer, it's derived from those little minatures you paint, the customization HAS to be there).

Fark...as you can tell...i'm really excited about this :toast:

HELLO !!!!????????? ANYONE THERE??????????????

Hi Mish :)

I was on the verge of giving up on my fellow whores, nobody seems to have the stamina or persistence necessary for such a task....

You have a link to the trailer?

It sounds like its gonna be alright but I dont know, WOW is still the king of MMORPG.

Do you have to pay a monthly subscription for Warhammer as well?

It sounds like its gonna be alright but I dont know, WOW is still the king of MMORPG.

www.warhammeronline.com it'll be on there dude.

Games Workshop concieved the Warhammer universe way back in 1983 man. They have much older roots than Blizzard lol (and to be honest, much better storyboard people and artists. everything is so gloomy and well written).

Blizzard have ignored the calls from many people about things with WoW that needed changing (class balances...like, warlocks are just impossible to beat atm). Plus the majority of the new armor sets that came out of Outland is just lame. They are all remodlled and recolored old sets, like I'm wearing a full armor set on my Paladin that is just a blue and gold version of Lightforge. Where's the creativity? They are just so lazy these days man. All the armor looks sh!t now, all the weapons are sh!t (I can't find anything to suit Coro in terms of a 1h mace or 1h sword that is fast and has spellpower on it. How the heck am I supposed to tank more effectively?)

I reckon Blizzard may have picked up the shovel and are now digging their own grave. Warhammer goes back 2 decades and some, and the Games Workshop are very meticulous and cautious about their image.

WoW for me now = a MMORPG 'cartoon-esqe' fantasy time filler

Warhammer looks like it will = Gritty, gripping, fun, atmospheric and most importantly 'involve' people at lot more. Can you imagine doing massive online battles on a huge battlefield instead of lame **** instances and raids?

Picture scenes from Braveheart as an example man...I think that's what Warhammer will also offer lol.

Watch the trailer and look at the site!!!

www.warhammeronline.com it'll be on there dude.

Games Workshop concieved the Warhammer universe way back in 1983 man. They have much older roots than Blizzard lol (and to be honest, much better storyboard people and artists. everything is so gloomy and well written).

Blizzard have ignored the calls from many people about things with WoW that needed changing (class balances...like, warlocks are just impossible to beat atm). Plus the majority of the new armor sets that came out of Outland is just lame. They are all remodlled and recolored old sets, like I'm wearing a full armor set on my Paladin that is just a blue and gold version of Lightforge. Where's the creativity? They are just so lazy these days man. All the armor looks sh!t now, all the weapons are sh!t (I can't find anything to suit Coro in terms of a 1h mace or 1h sword that is fast and has spellpower on it. How the heck am I supposed to tank more effectively?)

I reckon Blizzard may have picked up the shovel and are now digging their own grave. Warhammer goes back 2 decades and some, and the Games Workshop are very meticulous and cautious about their image.

WoW for me now = a MMORPG 'cartoon-esqe' fantasy time filler

Warhammer looks like it will = Gritty, gripping, fun, atmospheric and most importantly 'involve' people at lot more. Can you imagine doing massive online battles on a huge battlefield instead of lame **** instances and raids?

Picture scenes from Braveheart as an example man...I think that's what Warhammer will also offer lol.

Watch the trailer and look at the site!!!

Sweet ill have a looksee when I get home.