Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Pete

Yeah it was ! driving to and from tafe & to my dads place was a slow drive lol well most of it :lol:

Whoa those little dihastu cars the 3 door hatches people fly around in them!!! even in the wet LOL i saw 2 today drivin like they were in a ferarri on the tar mac!! Had a heart attack ...

Was it a good dinner?

Im off have a good one! Byes people

[bec]

everyone sleepin???????????? wake up sleepy heads :P :P

we are all still up at mishs.... and once again the girls rock !!!!! mish won hahaha... and phill was gooooooooooneeeeee until the very end :P hahaha

BTW: Rob... Emma seen your post about "Delta"... i happened to show her hahahahahahah... she came with chris to Mish's :P :P :P

[bec]

we are all still up at mishs.... and once again the girls rock !!!!! mish won hahaha... and phill was gooooooooooneeeeee until the very end :P hahaha

BTW: Rob... Emma seen your post about "Delta"... i happened to show her hahahahahahah... she came with chris to Mish's :P :P :P

Oh...

...meh, it was bound to happen *shrugs* B)

Question for the 2ZZs among us.... when you hit lift, is the surge in power strong enough to break traction in the wet?

I had a few runs with a friend in her sillycar last night, she couldn't seem to catch up to the AE102 poomobile until 3rd gear, she kept questioning me over the CB on how I got traction. When we stopped and I spoke to her she complained that after launching properly with good traction, it'd spin like crazy when it hit lift.

It was embarrassing watching her almost get served by a riced up Lancer, and a bogan-spec Corsair, and by my gutless wonder....

Question for the 2ZZs among us.... when you hit lift, is the surge in power strong enough to break traction in the wet?

I had a few runs with a friend in her sillycar last night, she couldn't seem to catch up to the AE102 poomobile until 3rd gear, she kept questioning me over the CB on how I got traction. When we stopped and I spoke to her she complained that after launching properly with good traction, it'd spin like crazy when it hit lift.

It was embarrassing watching her almost get served by a riced up Lancer, and a bogan-spec Corsair, and by my gutless wonder....

when you hit lift that's a surge of 106kw at the wheels straight away. if it's in the wet you'll break traction easy, unless you spend $200 a tyre on really really insanely good tyres. tell her to lay off the throttle when going into lift a little until she gains traction again. I did that a fair few times, even on turanza's (that were nearly bald). I was racing RO114 (Richo) one night and I actually managed to keep traction over him which was weird (he was bouncing off the rev limitr rofl...sounded mad haha)

[bec]

You girls won cuz you cheated :P "Were close" Yeah right! LOL!!! :P

It only seemed like I was loosing, until you girls landed on Burns Manour then I just about cleaned up! :lol: Muahahahaha!! It was all part of my tactic! :D

tats ibreak traction with my levin and i dont even try too! i think its the oil on the road cos honestly i have to like ease the clutch out in the wet!

I think next time I'll just tell her to hand over the keys and get the job done properly ;)

(and then I'll defend myself from heavy attack :unsure: )