Details of New Rolla TSport (Euro vers. of Stivo)

Excellent Information Ilivfor6.

Looks sick, any words about the engine more/less power.

I hope they have fixed up the rattles.

Good stuff.

Real nice that all models have VSC, electrochromatic mirrors and auto wipers. I wonder if the Japanese and SA Corollas that we get will get the same upgrade. In Europe, they place emphasis on features, while in Japan they place emphasis on price.

Oh, and the link says 192DIN HP TSport. So I guess our Sportivos are safe from being castrated if they use the same engine and not the USA version 2ZZ.

Is it me or is the new Corolla Sport annouced very similar to the TTR Corolla here?

Aaron

The interior of the new T-Sport is bloody ugly but then the current model doesn't have Leather as standard in the UK either so im gonna guess the leather stays in the Aus model.

The center console looked all wrong, the silver is good, all black looks cheap.

The side skirts suit the new style but I do prefer the slightly more angular cut of our ones :).

The new T-Sport seems to be greatly retuned with revised suspension and underbody, bumpers and interior but i bet if its going to come to Australia, its going to cost more. I like the car, i personally think it looks better and will probably perform better with higher quality. But i will not swap my Stivo for the new one. Got to love what i already have :lol: Has anyone confirmed with Toyota Oz about the new T-Sport coming to our shores?

I went to MCT yesterday to buy my friend a Corolla Ultima Sedan Auto, they were pr1cks, and we left in discuss.

We ended up buying a new Honda Civic Sedan Auto with full options on the road for $24,500. Not bad.

Anyways I did drum out information about the next rolla. New facelift hatchbacks are being released in the next 2 to 4 weeks, followed by the sedans in the next 2 months.