2004 Camry trunk badge

JasCam

Hey.

Noticed I've lost the trunk badge which otherwise wouldnt bother me but there are 2 small holes that dont look very nice where water can get through. So I'm in need for a new badge. Anyone know where to find one? So far I've had no luck.

2004 Camry.

Thanks!

Hi Jas, yes I would be frustrated as well my OCD would focus on the holes all the time. I assume you mean the Toyota Logo Badge, if not let us know which one. Besides going genuine from Toyota Parts I would be online with E BAY, there are always many on there click Australia only on your search and you should see a lot. Besides that maybe even the Gumtree sites in your area even auto wreckers or Facebook market place. I am sure you will locate it as it isn't a rare or expensive item and should be loads of them around,

Let us know how you get on, an if you need any more help. 

KAA

Yeah its the Toyota logo itself. There are many around but they come in many sizes. Already ordered one that seemed like the right size but turned out to be too big 😕

I believe this is the one you're after. Toyota emblems come in many sizes and if you don't have the correct part number to begin with, it then becomes a crap shoot exercise. 

When I get stuck, I contact a few Toyota dealers via Ebay. Sydney City Toyota, Newtown Toyota and Ryde Toyota all sell on Ebay and they've always been excellent to deal with. Have your VIN ready so they can carry out the search. They will always need the VIN for their search engine.

Being an Older Toyota, it may be more difficult to find N.O.S. parts, but you may be lucky. Have them send you dimensions if possible so you know the size.

Failing all that, you can try local wreckers. 

I can't imagine it just falling off. I suspect someone has pried it off. The fact that two fragile plastic pins held it in place is mesmerising, as the Toyota emblems usually have double sided tape in conjunction with the pins. The pins are really there to locate it into position, not to hold it there I would imagine.

Take a look at the holes in your boot and see if the pattern matches the logo in the above Ebay listing.