Have The Final Say!!!

blue_rolla

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehhehe................brb girls........................gotta cook now.............becca what time u finish at bakers?

hehhehe................brb girls........................gotta cook now.............becca what time u finish at bakers?

hahaha i like how u said "girls" lol.. did u hear that GIRLS!!!!

i finish at 9:30.. i doubt id be on tonight after work mish

hehehe..............yeah i cook early remember..........its a matter of reheating only the kids asked for nuggets too so i cooked them too and reheated the other food too.....

they all done eating now............time to chill..........haha

yeah chicks r starting to rule now brad..........u gotta bring ur g/f to us too!!

did u see the pics from the last saturday meet?................to bad u didnt come..............u better go with them to kiama then!!

or the fellow post whores wont talk to u again!! :P

Slowly but surely!

but us guys will be the dominating factor! U better go out and find more chics to join!

yay...............we'd love more chicks to join...............brad we got 5 chicks now...........isnt that awesome............... :D

Mish thats good but yo still need to get more!

hell yeah!!!!!

dont worry we gonna be making flyers soon...............decent business card size though............hehehe

Welcome Back Brad

This thread is never going to end hahaha

yep it will never end.............as u can see its still at the modest 36 pages............hahahaha