Have The Final Say!!!

blue_rolla

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i really hope u dont make it to 300 guys... that'll be embarrasing.

tom when are u 18? come to canberra and we will take u out for kilkenny in kingston, mmm its so dam good eh rob?

far out...

you guys trying to get a minor drunk... thats terrible...

That's right mick.

Oh and you're shocked at that Tom? I was out clubbing when I was 16 with a fake ID and getting wasted every weekend! Funny how when I turned 18 I was officially sick of clubbing. The point is tho I went out and got smashed underage and hey, I turned out fine! Heh....... :blink:

far out...

you guys trying to get a minor drunk... thats terrible...

That's right mick.

Oh and you're shocked at that Tom? I was out clubbing when I was 16 with a fake ID and getting wasted every weekend! Funny how when I turned 18 I was officially sick of clubbing. The point is tho I went out and got smashed underage and hey, I turned out fine! Heh....... :blink:

turned out fine ???

fell short of that 300 mark !! .. hahahahahah

haha the stories! something about being expelled... i dunno i've heard many. he's a very different person in real life trust me. i think this is his dark side coming out :lol:

Micky wicky in a fight? I can't picture that. As long as you weren't punched that's all that matters, otherwise rob will go visiting with his trolley pole (it likes skulls).

Oh and for the record:

I attended school at Marist College Canberra from year 4 - 11

I left Marist and attended Daramalan College - expelled for unruliness (breaking a guys nose for not leaving my gf alone at the time when he was asked SEVEN times)

The following year I repeated and sent myself to boarding school at Chevallier College Bowral, achieved 3 B's and 3 C's in my HSC (mediocre but I had never been away from home before, felt weird).

Following year I enrolled in the Canberra Institue of Technology and later left with a Diploma of Business (Marketing).

Yeah...that's my schooling life. Now it's 'sit on a55 in government time...YAYYYY!' lol