blue_rolla

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

too many whores on the board for this too work, and tom knew that all along

hehehehe.......................yeah cause he is one of us!!!

wait a minute!!!!! it kinda was 24 hrs.......cause mikey and jasons posts dont count and I was the last poster....so that should mean i get it........ :P it was more then 24hrs since my last post in have the final say......hehehehee :P

just 5 days short ... close though mish ...

i still think he should give it to me......so we can close this thread......hehehehe

haha

i can close a thread anyway...

but just keep posting guys!

its crap cos michael was one of the bigger posters in here, and then he bought a silver membership! (what a loser!)

hehehehhee........well then he saved u the $40 then tom.......so u can therefore pass it to me..............hehehhe

anyone finished that damn book the da vinci code yet?

new game is awesome fun! soooo many posts happening in there!

and nah mish i havent finished the da vinci code... got about 1/3 through it, had a week where i just never had a chance to read, and got over it...

new game is awesome fun! soooo many posts happening in there!

and nah mish i havent finished the da vinci code... got about 1/3 through it, had a week where i just never had a chance to read, and got over it...

i got about 400 pages left now.....its picking up quite well......i'll let u know when i finish......then we'll review the movie........i say lets go for a drive to the reading cinemas auburn after this weeks meet.........and watch the da vinci code......hehehehe