Photoshopped Buddha

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, now your talking.

SS ute meets Corolla Sportivo . . . . . mmmm tasty (maybe I'm a little biased). ;)

Im with you Northy, I would buy that first one, maybe just another half a foot or so of tray (gotta be able to sleep in there), and I'm in line with the cheque book.

MMM 2ZZ ute with rear wheel drive...... that's what I'm talking about !!!!!! Bring it on Mr Gen3 holden ute owner :P

Awesome, now your talking.

SS ute meets Corolla Sportivo . . . . . mmmm tasty (maybe I'm a little biased). ;)

Im with you Northy, I would buy that first one, maybe just another half a foot or so of tray (gotta be able to sleep in there), and I'm in line with the cheque book.

MMM 2ZZ ute with rear wheel drive...... that's what I'm talking about !!!!!! Bring it on Mr Gen3 holden ute owner :P

2ZZ ... :)

RWD ... :D

Holden bits ... <_<

I know that the tray lid kinda looks Holdenish, but the same thing is available for pretty much any ute on the market, so I'll call it universal.

Thankfully, other than that, oO_CorollaSportivo03_Oo's rendition is all Toyota! B)

Edited by Buddha

:D

I still vote for the 3SGTE 4x4 turbo. Taking the back off a corolla like that would eliminate a LOT of weight. Even the 2zz would be a weapon (plus more effective due to fwd...wouldn't have traction problems out back with lack of weight).

Rob,

Send your pic to Toyota! Seriously!

Remember the success of the Datsun 1200 ute? Skip a generation and remember the Subaru Brumby!

Both hugely successful and now that sort of thing is unavailable on in the Australian market. (Except for the Proton Jumbuck <_< ).

My Dad owned both and once that sort of thing become unavailable here he switched to a Hilux. I know he would love to get back into a short wheel base 4 cyl ute. I'd buy one too as alot of others would here.

They would do up nicely as seen in the various pics produced and also leave options for a few variants in the range.

Ie: Base model with steel wheels, coth interior and torneau cover. Mid range with power options, rugged alloys and torneau. And finally a sporty one as you've created with lowered stance, big alloys and a hardtop.

If Corolla is such a success in the market right now, why not expand on it?

go straight to the top!

go for it.. whats the worst they can do? have a laugh at the office? if i was in the market for a ute, but didnt really need anything big - i would get that corolla ute for sure.. imagine that with a sportivo kit...

can someone have a crack at it with a sportivo body kit? or even a C-one kit *drools* ... omg or even the bomex kit... ill need a tissue for that...

go straight to the top!

go for it.. whats the worst they can do? have a laugh at the office? if i was in the market for a ute, but didnt really need anything big - i would get that corolla ute for sure.. imagine that with a sportivo kit...

can someone have a crack at it with a sportivo body kit? or even a C-one kit *drools* ... omg or even the bomex kit... ill need a tissue for that...

would be even funnier if it actually went into mass production! :D

Never know the peeps at toyota might actually like it

...maybe just another half a foot or so of tray (gotta be able to sleep in there), and I'm in line with the cheque book.

dont need a foot and a half... i can fit in there ok ;)

ohh thats right... I'm a short *****

Edited by HDACHE

i cant find good bomex kit. Here is a real rush job of ur car

No word of a lie 5mins

cone3mu.jpg

Btw its before it goes in the paint shop, all primed up!

you rock man! that looks sweet...

how much do you reckon that would cost me?

...maybe just another half a foot or so of tray (gotta be able to sleep in there), and I'm in line with the cheque book.

dont need a foot and a half... i can fit in there ok ;)

ohh thats right... I'm a short *****

"My" ute would have some sort of door that would allow access from the tray into the cabin behind the seats, plenty of extra room in there!

Plus I'd have a passenger seat that folded flat or was easily removable, for extra long items.

Edited by Buddha

I reckon as a ute, it looks too much like one of those Proton Jumbuck Ute's...

Someone make a 2-Door Shagon-Wagon :)