Are there any chicks in this forum??

Levinchiq

good to see some of you ladies at the meet today!!!

tis good need more though

man i want a corolla!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I bet you do! Lift makes u crave!!!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

girls that was awesome, next time penny u gotta come......i got a nice pic of the 3 of us i will post it up when i figure out how to use photobucket.......hehehe

i never seen so many corolla's in one place, we need more celica's and other toyotas now, it was good having one soarer too................i'll bring my van next time................and put that in the middle......hehehehehe

anyone have a sportivo camry perhaps................we seen one at care audio excellence with like 10 tv's in it.........custom made fibreglass boot.it was awesome................we need more ppl representing!!!

why .. that was a good pic ... more so coz of the camera man i think .. heheh

hehehhee. yep a good pic........but we need one of all the sydney ppl too we need faces to cars not just faces to names..............hehehe

well for the pics last nite ....

If I could have got a pic from maybe 3 meters high ...

then all the owners could be standing infront of their car .... and that would have been an awesome shot !!!

yeah that sounds good. next time someone bring a foldable ladder..................hehehe or at kiama u can just clibe the lighthouse to get an arial shot........hehehehe

would be good to see all the guys in front of their cars.

charms - your car in the middle of all our corollas was classic!

lol my mum thinks it was to haha

good to see some of you ladies at the meet today!!!

tis good need more though

man i want a corolla!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I bet you do! Lift makes u crave!!!

It was fun in the car :lol:

Bec you have to do it!!!!

Jase guess i can say you's didnt this time!!! :)

OMG i look so dagy in that pic mish :lol:

i was talking when jason pressed the button so i look heaps weird too........thats why i shrinked it the original one is like a whole screen................hehehe

AWESOME!!! :D

as you guys were saying, it would be great to have a group pic of all the ppl in the forum!

girls that was awesome, next time penny u gotta come......i got a nice pic of the 3 of us i will post it up when i figure out how to use photobucket.......hehehe

i never seen so many corolla's in one place, we need more celica's and other toyotas now, it was good having one soarer too................i'll bring my van next time................and put that in the middle......hehehehehe

anyone have a sportivo camry perhaps................we seen one at care audio excellence with like 10 tv's in it.........custom made fibreglass boot.it was awesome................we need more ppl representing!!!

yeah i'll ask my friend to bring his celica next time. It's hot hot hot! *drool*

if i knew there was a meet earlier last nite, i would have goten msportivo to come, then there would have been 4 ladies at the meet hahaha

**** yeah!!! would have been awesome if ms sportivo came and also if penny came then there would have been 5 ladies.................were leading already compared to other states so were doing pretty good ladies.

a group photo is a must and also some other toyota models like celica's and vans like ours!! hehehehe

if i knew there was a meet earlier last nite, i would have goten msportivo to come, then there would have been 4 ladies at the meet hahaha

She hasnt been on the forums for a while!

She hasnt been on the forums for a while!

You talking about Carmen?

If I can get close enough to my sanity in order to get in touch with it I would lol. Any pics from the meet? My tivo had an interesting encounter with a boulder someone decided to leave in the middle of the road today. Side skirt is scratched but at least it wasn't worse.