[SYD] Brisbane Drag Meet

Im coming and dont worry xoom bill will be there as well. :P

I like the plan!!

good stuff !!! ...

Sorry to say this guys, but looks like I'm out...

I've got some pretty serious work to get done in the coming months and cannot afford the time.

I'd also rather go up for a week and include the drag day in the program. I can't see the point in just going up for the 1 thing.

Sorry again guys.

Maybe another time...

thats it .. verbal abuse for you and bill !!!! ...

its 4 days !!! .. close to a whole week !!!!! ...

hey is movie world n that open on the weekdays ??? i presume so ... hmmmm maybe take another day ?? ....or not

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im coming and dont worry xoom bill will be there as well. :P

I like the plan!!

good stuff !!! ...

Sorry to say this guys, but looks like I'm out...

I've got some pretty serious work to get done in the coming months and cannot afford the time.

I'd also rather go up for a week and include the drag day in the program. I can't see the point in just going up for the 1 thing.

Sorry again guys.

Maybe another time...

thats it .. verbal abuse for you and bill !!!! ...

its 4 days !!! .. close to a whole week !!!!! ...

hey is movie world n that open on the weekdays ??? i presume so ... hmmmm maybe take another day ?? ....or not

Open every day mate, but seriously not worth while :P once you've ridden teh coasters a couple of times each, you'll find yourself bored witless :P...you'll mosey on down to the dirty harry bar or whatever its called, pay $9 for a stubby of new, and then decide to go home....tourist trap of the highest order.. .dreamworld at least has enough stuff to keep you occupied for the day .

edited first page... list is down to 3 now :(

who else is keen? i think you all want to come.. itll be great fun driving up there together, and watching the rivalry between tocau and agt forums!!

try and get off work if you can! just call em on thursday and say your sick... anything!! just come along!!

yeah ... get 50 cars to come down to syd ... rather than 3 to go up .. heheh e

no seriously !! .. im really keen ...

but seriously dissappointed with bill n dylan ! ...

and the rest of you stivo drivers ....

Such a sad sight seeing all these 2zz engines ... owned by grandpa's ... :lol:

HAHA yeah you are all a bunch of old men..... i bet if you came with us we'd have to stop every few minutes cos you cant control your bladders, and you'll need your pills every couple of hours...

are there ANY sportivos that can come up?

i know you're all reading this thread, post and let us know if you want to come up... it would be worth it...

Why cant they come to SYdney??

:lol:

cos the track surface at WSID sucks compared to willowbank?

surely the opertunity to race on australia's premier drag racing surface is enough of a motivation to get you guys up here???

and if its not...heres some fun facts:

All the national records are held at willowbank....why? because in winter, its freezing, and very humid. The perfect combo for drag racing.

If you guys think you are fast down there, come up here and watch a couple of tenths fall off your PB....

We stivo drivers are a rare breed..... :D

We know we have no competition so we r not wasting our time .... :lol:

uhuh...yep...riiiiiiiiiiiight.

friday arvo is senior citizen shopping day ....

thats why they wont come up ...

cant miss the free bus to the shops .... and dinner at 4 pm ... saves kms on their precious 2zz engines ...

I'm still a small chance of making it, but I'll have to leave the decision pretty late... I want to go up, but we will see. :)

I have Insurance, Rego and coilovers to think about that will blow a big hole in my pocket, but I'm doing what I can to save :)

if there's only a small handful of us im sure we'll be able to find a place to stay with the brisbane fellas...

jason i hope you didnt mean it would be pointless going up there if its only 2 or 3 cars :huh: cos after the amount of pump i have experienced on discussing this trip, i am going up there reagardless...

I dun think that it would be a waste if only a couple came up, even if it were only 1 car...

I may have a spot to billet someone too if neccessary, depends on what happens to the house I am renting if it gets sold or not from under me....

as it stands today im 50/50 as i have a very important project im working on that requires all my time at the moment ..... If its in a state that will allow me to take some time off then ill be there .... if its not then you guys are just going to have to go ahead without me .... As the date get closer ill obviously know more ....