All Toyota Day - Sunday, 11 June, 2006

seeing as the drag day is on the 15th of july and since SB said that CES dyno day is late july....

id hazard a guess n say that itd be 1 week to 2 weeks at most separating the 2 events :)

y dat dyl? considering coming up for both r ya? ... :P

the bris crew is short of a few blue rollas too :rolleyes:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im thinking i might need some mudflaps to be in with a chance.....:P

Not necessarily ... I'm thinking of having a "Contemporary Mudflap" category for those who still have their mudflaps and a "Post Mudflap" category for those who've removed theirs.

However, it would appear that I will be the only one in the "Modified Mudflap" class! ;)

Think again Buddha as I'm pretty sure that I would have to compete in the modified mudflap class as mine are colour coded :P So you will have competition...

As for date for the CES dyno day it'll prolly be around the 29th July. Just have to confirm dates with CES as to which dates fits in with them. :D

Think again Buddha as I'm pretty sure that I would have to compete in the modified mudflap class as mine are colour coded :P So you will have competition...

Well, according to the rule book ("Buddha's Big Book of Baits for 'Bullit") it clearly states that as you have merely matched the standard Levin mudflaps, your car falls into the "Contemporary Mudflap Class". ;)

But Buddha, in SB's defence, his are custom, not standard....

OK, I think we've all had enough of this silliness now! :P

From now on, I declare this topic to be on-topic! ;)

Any word on the judges criteria???? ;) Looking your way Buddha.....

I'm going to email around a bit and see what info I can find out ... will keep you all posted.

OK, I will need to wait for our General meeting the week prior for more info on the Show and Shine, but I do know that the club is having a cruise straight from Toyota headquarters to Mt Glorious. All are invited to join in.

I know some of you are concerned about the relative slowness of some of the older Toyota's, but I for one need someone to upstage! :P

me B) as far as i am aware.... how much detailing has to be done for this day???

like will brennden be busy for the week before hand :D hehe

Yes he will on his car!!!!!!!

I will be there. Does stock Corolla beat stock Celica??? :unsure:

Depending on who is judging.... Pro Celica or Pro Corolla judges :P

OK, here are some more details:

It will start at 10am, and run until approx. 2pm. As I mentioned earlier, the TCCAQ will be holding a cruise to Mt Glorious straight after the day closes, so feel free to join in if you wish.

I've also been told to have $5 or $10 on you on the day ... I'm pretty certain that the All Toyota Day itself is free admission, but usually the TCCAQ charges a small fee to enter the Show and Shine, to cover costs of trophies and so on.

'Tis all I have for now, but will give more info as I find out. :)

Yeah, As Buddha said..

Last year it was free to come and look, but a $5er to enter...

You get to keep the entrants sign too.... :P

It will start at 10am, and run until approx. 2pm. As I mentioned earlier, the TCCAQ will be holding a cruise to Mt Glorious straight after the day closes, so feel free to join in if you wish.

is there somewhere safe i can leave my car? or am i just heading home afterwards

are we meeting somewhere first and turning up as a group?

Edited by HDACHE

is there somewhere safe i can leave my car? or am i just heading home afterwards

are we meeting somewhere first and turning up as a group?

Yep we'll organise something between now and then...stay tuned!!

Last year we met at Data#3 then convoyed to Calamvale Hotel, then made our way down to Acacia Ridge.

I reckon we could do the same thing again, only perhaps meet at the Pool first.

Donna, I will prolly deviate past SB's place so you can meet me on the side of the highway near Dohles Rocks Road first if you like....

Last year we met at Data#3 then convoyed to Calamvale Hotel, then made our way down to Acacia Ridge.

I reckon we could do the same thing again, only perhaps meet at the Pool first.

Donna, I will prolly deviate past SB's place so you can meet me on the side of the highway near Dohles Rocks Road first if you like....

sounds good ;)

Is the Nebo run still going to happen????

Sorry, I should have been clearer ... put it this way, the TCCAQ aren't doing it now, but seeing as a lot of TOCA people have that day put aside, there's nothing stopping us from arranging our own Nebo run, could even still leave from Toyota HQ (possible photo opportunities?)

Unfortunately, now that my involvement in the day has been reduced, Mrs Buddha has seconded me to her family reunion, but as I say, don't let it stop you guys from having a good day.

Anybody up for a Nebo run or somewhere else perhaps??? My wife is away in Stanthorpe and have the whole weekend to do what ever I want to :D :D :D

What sort of times are we thinking then. Do we wanna head out early (like 9am ish) and get back just after lunch...

Sounds good to me cause I now need to be somewhere at 3:30....