rich ppl

eggbert_99

just came across a website which I found interesting ..

Bill gates currently owns just shy of 1 BILLION shares ..

current share price of $23.77 USD ..

so that mean 23.77 Billion dollars is what Bill Gates shares are worth ... give or take a few hundered million !!!

in real numbers that is

$23'770'000'000.00

and if the you convert to the current AUD rate ... is approx $31 billion ...AUD

and say the average price of a stivo is $30000 thats equates to 1'042'543 stivos

and for this ferrari @ $648'000 = 48'265 FERRARIS !!!!!

http://search.carsguide.news.com.au/news/f...7&vehicleType=5

THAT MEANS ..... if he could drive from the day he was born ... he could drive a brand new ferrari everyday till he was 132 years old ... and still have change !!!!

and to note ... these are JUST what his mircosoft shares are worth .. not to mention the other personal wealth he has amassed ! ..

Im just amazed at how extreemly weathly some people are ..

esp when you compare to how much of something he can buy !

that is seriously ridiculous when you think about it hey...

i see people's wealth in newspapers etc, and its like 4bn, or even 800m or something... and you think, oh yeah whatever thats heaps of money... that is a hell of lot of money, like to the point of spending big your ENTIRE life, and NOT working, and still having a crap load to give to your kids when you die... 1 billion dollars is a thousand million... 1,000,000,000 DOLLARS... my savings are only one of those 0s :P

wish i was rich :(

and if microsoft goes bankrupt for *** knows what reason whot happens ??

he will have to settle for ONE corolla .. muahahha :P

There is silent giant looming upon microsoft called Linux. It may very well happen one day. It has already begun. Something as simple as 'stable product design' could send Microsoft packing in the distant future.

There is silent giant looming upon microsoft called Linux. It may very well happen one day. It has already begun. Something as simple as 'stable product design' could send Microsoft packing in the distant future.

dude that is one big mytherfuker sig you got there !!!!!!!!!!!! :o

And to think this man can solve world famine, provide all the poorest countries with medicine to help cure the AIDS empidemic, among other disease's and issues. But yet he does NOTHING. He wouldnt even notice then money needed to solve ONE of these problems a year. He could be the worlds hero, if he wasnt such a tight wod/ <_<

dude that is one big mytherfuker sig you got there !!!!!!!!!!!! :o

This is off topic I know lol. What resolution are you running? I'm running 1280X1024...that's probably why it isn't so big to me yet it is to you guys if you are running a lower resolution. I shall change the size of the image if it's annoying you guys sorry. It is pretty though lol.

nah nah don't !!! im not complaining .. i just thought your sig (as it turns out to be) was something to do with this thread i.e. bill gates getting taken over by darth vader or sumthin .. but later realised it was your sig.. HAHAHAHAHA !!

And to think this man can solve world famine, provide all the poorest countries with medicine to help cure the AIDS empidemic, among other disease's and issues. But yet he does NOTHING. He wouldnt even notice then money needed to solve ONE of these problems a year. He could be the worlds hero, if he wasnt such a tight wod/ <_<

Mate I think you should go and buy yourself a copy of the current TIME mag and get your facts straight. The Gates Foundation has spent literally 10's of billions on AID and more importantly medical research. Him and his wife are in the TIME 100 this yr for "giving money and hope to the world" NOT being a "tight wod". In fact he is paying for 1/3 of all the Malaria (kills 1million per yr) research in the world! And he's been to Africa to see the poor many more times than any US or European politians. People pick on him cause he's loaded, but never bother to find out the "good" things he does. Didnt mean to pick on you but i think u should find out the before making a statement like that <_< <_<

Edited by DHC09

He helps a lot. I think he is one of the top 5 charity donators in the world and not to mention even has his own Gates foundation for this sort of stuff :)