Do You Really Need An Oil Change or Service.

If the answer is no...then you'll end up like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_VPHLrip9Q

How could anyone be this stupid.   😡  To totally neglect looking after this car is just unbelievable and try to sell it to some unsuspecting buyer is criminal.  😭

The RAV4 shown came with a 5 year warranty as did my car...guess which one's warranty is now void.   😝

My car is 3 years old and has done 18500 km...it's now had 3 services and 6 oil changes (one every 6 mths) and a Logbook to prove it but that's me.  :smile:

• Like 1

Hi Michael, Well unfortunately it takes all sorts to make this world, the smart ones and the idiots. In the last 2 years plus the idiots have come out into the open which has made it much easier to spot them. So well done on keeping your pride and joy running like a swiss watch. I am also one who loves his Toyota and as it is now coming up 14 years old with only 133,000 Klms on it I keep it immaculate and it too runs like a smooth swiss watch.

KAA

My last car was a 2001 Corolla...I had it for 18 yrs and had 190,000 km when traded in.

The car had an oil change and service every 6 mths and never had any engine problems.  I don't feel sorry for the person who bought the RAV4 because you should always get an NRMA inspection when buying a used car...it would be much cheaper than a new engine.  😱