oz racing rims

specialized32

image1464.jpg what do you guys think? i know this pic is a 5 stud but you can get them in 4. If i get them prob get 17" or 18" by 7. Here there expensive though, im still hunting for a decent price. Edited by specialized32

Very nice rims indeed. what model are these?

they're the OZ Superleggera..very light and nice rims..had them on my civic last time..only bad thing though is that its a hassle to clean..too many spokes and not enough space.. :)

Very nice rims indeed. what model are these?

they're the OZ Superleggera..

that's what I meant :P

yours weren't 'super' enough mate haahaa...but they're realli great rims..one of the best at that time when i got them..back into 2001..but i'm sure there're better rims in the market right now for that price u'll hafta pay for the OZ's..coz their price have gone up quite abit..so it might not be all that worth while going for them rims..

just my two-cents worth.. :)

your not wrong there best price i could scronge was 450 a wheel!!!! So im looking for another set i like the 5zigen range but dont know of anyy places to look for them in melb any info on that or even a good site where i can buy them?

Edited by specialized32

• 2 weeks later...

your not wrong there best price i could scronge was 450 a wheel!!!! So im looking for another set i like the 5zigen range but dont know of anyy places to look for them in melb any info on that or even a good site where i can buy them?

i think u would be able find a wider range of rims over there right?i do believe there are some pretty good rims waiting out there other than the ones u might have to import..jap spec rims i mean..its gonna cost a bomb..