2004 Avalon GXI Audio Help

ZFE

Hello everyone, just needing some help with my 2004 Avalon. It has the 4 speakers (2 front & 2 in the rear deck, plus the 2 tweeters.

I would like to upgrade my headunit and all the speakers. I’ve measured them and come to the conclusion that they are 5.25”. I just want to know if anyone has gone bigger in the front and rear and what I’ll need to upgrade the entire system including the headunit. Thank you. 

Hi Zac, That is a tough one mate, unless someone has done the conversion I am sure they will answer it. Personally it comes down to what you can afford and what your after as far as audio, Everyone has a different idea or quality and features like or they want in head units, I would suggest talking to some automotive audio stores like Monster Audio or even the auto stores like Supercheap etc to get an idea of what is available in your price bracket. I went with Monster Audio and found them brilliant they knew their stuff, so unless your thinking of doing it yourself make sure you know exactly what you will need to make it a smooth operation, nothing worse than being half way through a job only to find things don't fit or your missing something essential.

Let us know how things go

KAA

Edited by KAA