Looking For Parts

:rolleyes: I'm new at this so bear with me! I have just bought a 1983 corolla, 4xdoor sedan.Thought I might try something different and fix it up. Well I had no idea the part were going to be so hard to find.Figured I would join a Toyota site and try my luck. Firstly I would like to know if there is anybody with(or know of) somebody with an interior. Mainly the door panels(handles etc as well), and centre console. At this point I suppose I should mention it is a 5x speed floor shift. I want to put mags and low profiles on it.So I would apreciate any advice on size, and whether ones from any other car would fit. I live in Brisbane. Thanks :D all.

hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this site is mainly made up of new corolla owners, like the current shape rolla.

someone here might be able to help, but i think your chances are slim.

i know there is a site for older corolla's, but cant think of the name of it atm.. someone else wanna post it for me :)

good luck with the search

Best bet for spare parts it your local wreckers :)

Thanks, but that was my 1st thought, once I got over the hurdle of being female and could recognise the difference between a corolla and crown!! it was decided I am yet to find a wreckers with the parts. But I check regularly.Thanks anyhow :D

hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this site is mainly made up of new corolla owners, like the current shape rolla.

i know there is a site for older corolla's, but cant think of the name of it atm.. someone else wanna post it for me :)

Thank you, maybe someone will know of a site :blink:

Best bet for spare parts it your local wreckers :)

Thanks, but that was my 1st thought, once I got over the hurdle of being female and could recognise the difference between a corolla and crown!! it was decided I am yet to find a wreckers with the parts. But I check regularly.Thanks anyhow :D

Thank you, maybe someone will know of a site :blink:

http://www.toymods.org.au/