Front Grill

yup everything is dirt cheap over there... lucky buggers... most things u can get to still fit, that is just a little bit too small and doesnt incorporate the bump on the bonnet... but yeah man i know what u mean

surely that wouldnt even be possible without thousands of dollars of rebuilding and repositioning?

id like their front end though... would be pretty cool... i dont know how to photoshop like that so i cant help there...

EDIT:

ok you know what, i JUST taught myself how to photochop.. ive used basic photoshop before, but this is my first attempt at editing a car, so dont laugh... here's an idea of how it would look on my car:

XRS-hatch.jpg

i found a pic on the net of a corolla that was prettty much facing the same direction as mine, got the crazy selection tool, selected a rough shape of the front, and pasted that onto my car and made it look like it shoud fit...i know its crap... :angry:

and obviously the chrome/hubcap mixture is because my car has been converted to rear wheel drive and im about to go drifting.