TOCAU Sydney GIRLS Meet !!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its cool to get photos at the olympic park near the superdome and telstra stadium with those crazy metal tower things... some people have put up photos there at night - they look awesome...

tom u wanna come lets just call this a mini meet instead of chick meet cause it looks like it will just be me, becca, charms and penny.

any other ppl wanna come for coffee at max brenners parra?

so where are we going after maxys?

we going for a cruise down to olympic park chartms to get some nice pics near the water fountains and stuff..........might go for a mini drive afterward too.................we'll toss a coin when we eating fondue.............heehhe

:( not happy im gonna miss this one....

....car is still in progress, only about half way done at the moment....

thats all good bec.........i will be going to the snow in 2 weeks i'll arrange one soon after we get back.

can't wait to see ur car!!!

gona get some awesome pics now............no more team white we all gonna have unique cars and colours....;)

see u on the 10th though bec for the big joint cruise.

**********************************CANCELLED*************************************************************

**********************************CANCELLED*************************************************************

• 1 month later...

HI GIRLS!!!!

now i'm back and bec has her car back (it was getting re-sprayed).............and all is good............lets throw around some future dates and locations for the next chick meet...............any ideas?

i was thinking to try and re-do the max breners at parra meet?..............what date are u all free?.............theres no point us meeting if its just gonna be like 1 or 2 of us.............its better we get a date and time we all free............i'm open to suggestions.................tell me what y'all think.

and if u cant afford a male stripper im sure george is willing to fill in ;)

oh i like that idea!!!!! but i want professional dancers!!!........... :lol:

there local pub here has ladies nights every second week.............maybe we should give it a squeeze.............ehehhehe