Are these real or fake?

Hey guys are these pioneer real or fake? i wanna get them, not a bad price. Has anyone got them from this supplier before??? Anyone brought speaker on ebay before? or from this supplier please let me know. I couldnt find the part where you can check the serial number. :huh:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Brand-New-PIONEER-T...1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheers :D

Voy

Come wise ppl and mentors fill me in i wanna get them real bad....... :blink:

sorry man, i got no idea...

his low feedback isnt much of a help either...

i know a few good sellers on ebay...

online-depot is one... i've bought a number of things from them, like head units and a set of speakers... theyve all been genuine good products...

These speakers pump Yo~ :D Make sure you amp these speakers because that's what they were made for ;)

I've never heard of fake 160r's before so I don't think there are fakes around unless someone else has heard so.

sorry man, i got no idea...

his low feedback isnt much of a help either...

i know a few good sellers on ebay...

online-depot is one... i've bought a number of things from them, like head units and a set of speakers... theyve all been genuine good products...

Becareful there man, online-depot is growing bad reputation for having fake stuff amongst their line of products for sale.

http://www.focal-fr.com/COUNTERFEITING/onlinedepot.htm

There are a few more links for onlinedepot like that around that I can't think of at the moment.

Well i e mailed the seller and he said there no series number coz, they cant sell em on the australia ebay page due the fact that there is already an existing one? Is this true? he told me 100% genuine, but yeh hmmm i just dont wanna get punked. Can anyone else help me? :unsure:

Well i e mailed the seller and he said there no series number coz, they cant sell em on the australia ebay page due the fact that there is already an existing one? Is this true? he told me 100% genuine, but yeh hmmm i just dont wanna get punked. Can anyone else help me? :unsure:

He/She can't sell them because there is an existing one? I don't get it. Why don't you copy and paste the email here.

If the price goes over 200, you may as well buy from a more reputable seller like this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-PIONEER-TS-C160...1QQcmdZViewItem

I mean honestly, what kinda business uses a hotmail address for business purposes.

This is what he has to say:

Acutally australia already have distributor there so we cannot sell these speaker to australia, the only thing we can do is take out the series number. but don't worry these speaker is 100% original, warranty for 1 year.( the price is very cheap) hope you understand what i mean. thanks.

What do you guys think :blink:

This is what he has to say:

Acutally australia already have distributor there so we cannot sell these speaker to australia, the only thing we can do is take out the series number. but don't worry these speaker is 100% original, warranty for 1 year.( the price is very cheap) hope you understand what i mean. thanks.

What do you guys think :blink:

If he takes out the serial number, then you won't have any warranty on them.

hmm thats abit tricky.

if you want 100% in control, just go to any audio shop and buy it from them. I know this might costs more expensive, but it's hard nowdays to get some Genuine good quality products. Most of them are imported from CHINA :(

but HEY! ask the winning buyer about the speakers... :)

I made up my mine, im going with Jaycar 6inch yellow cone splits are these any good??? I heard they out play all the bigger brands with excellent Sound Quality. Anyone have em on or experienced them before? :D