POLL: SINGLE MEN !! (i knew that would get some attention)

MarkMish

PEOPLE ON TOCAU !!  

476 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hey everyone. To celebrate my seperation from my B!TCH ex gf I would like to share some material with you which may pave the way for an old band I once had to reform (my friend who is currently undertaking a project with delta goodrems drummer is the singer). We started as a 4 piece and ended up a duo, using drum machines, synth etc.

This is a tiny crumb of what we once had, and will eventually have to come, BUT this song (work in progress) is evolving to be my final parting shot at the girl who screwed up the most simple relationship. My ex.

Here it is:

The voices call me, oblivious

They say I’m way off par

The vestige of my own integration

With the defiled and far

They say I’m crazy

They say it’s not long

They say I’m a fool for believing

That I could right a wrong

The snakes they shed their skin in the moment,

To suffice their souls

Through haste and bowing into frustrations,

Ignorant to the bone

Twitches in my body, it softens

For a vermillion fall

Ascension into my own meaning

For you I appall

I came up with that this afternoon after around 15 mins of feeling angry and frustrated. I believe I speak for EVERYONE male or female when you read those lyrics lol.

People aren't who you think they are. Anyway, end rant haha. I just felt like opening the faucet and letting some stuff out.

SINGLE YAY lol. Take care all...

Edited by bADbOYz

im 30 and still clubbin hard and unless the girls in here love going out friday night and coming back sunday arvo with a face that looks light a stunned mullet coming down like a ton of bricks i wont even bother coz straight edge girls aere boring and star fish in bed

im 30 and still clubbin hard and unless the girls in here love going out friday night and coming back sunday arvo with a face that looks light a stunned mullet coming down like a ton of bricks i wont even bother coz straight edge girls aere boring and star fish in bed

hehehhee.................very good description there...................hehhee

ur single i imagine then? :P

yeh thats why im single no girl is prepared for anything more then fun coz they think im not ready to settle down i rekon i gotta have fun til i cant do it no more physically

yeh thats why im single no girl is prepared for anything more then fun coz they think im not ready to settle down i rekon i gotta have fun til i cant do it no more physically

awesome philosophy!!

• 5 weeks later...

You'll be old and tired by then. Don't you wanna meet someone and actually have fun with them? I've figured it out. My philosophy is that one shouldn't have a bf/gf/wife/husband etc as these are just titles to me with no meaning. I don't want a gf. I want a friend who I can spend my entire life with and grow old with. I guess that's just me though.

*Sings 'You'll be in my Heart' by Phil Collins*

"YOU'LLLL BE INNNN MOIIIIII HAWWWWRT..." rofl

Bah...only reason I say those things is I've been burnt a fair few times. Plus add the fact that I'm a musician? Yeah...I'm a big soppy b@stard lol.

seeing as there's like... 4 chicks... and about 2000 guys...

*shudders*

wanger fest anyone. well wot can i say. Big Boys with there Big Toys. Lucky for some we have yet to find another serious money strain on our wallets (we all know the car is one, you can guess the other :P). Anyways this might be a cheap call but if any ladies need a man, i'm free (and clean too :P)

email / PM or just add me to ya MSN for more info :)

Edited by Big(I love my toyota)Pete

Finally found your topic Mish!!

My name is

Thai

Male

1.75m

Westside of Cabramatta

Married by the end of October

I've met Mark last time for the payment of the eyelids and grille, hope he recovers soon.

" Life is a gearbox, if you don't change gears, your can't move on further!!"

Cheers

i'm 22...as of Thurs 31st Aug....

Single...

Virgin...

Oh yea i'm from Melb - Eastside tooz...

lolz yes its all true....i'm not a ladies man nor do i have the looks lolz...

True blue Geek i am...cars, gadgets, mags n music! ^_^

<<<<<Monopoly nights>>>>>

You can park at my property and stay for free if you allow me to take you out for a night on the town at my expense. Did I mention i'm driving? :P

It might work...........

love that quote mish!

and i agree with the need for everybody to want to party - sow the oats as they say lol - i was one of the worse, id be out everynite sneak in round 6am, we dont have clubs in my town yet the oubs will let u in if u cause no trouble (this was when i was under age:P )

ill have to go out in syd one day - too big a place for me. as long as i hav a few friends and a coupla drinks im happy

by the way i agree, being a starfish in bed is SO boring lol but there are plenty of ways to change that....

:lol:

this poll thing might actually work now!!

oVo a virgin!! i love that!!!.................its so hard these days to find simple and honest men. 1 point for oVo!!! :D

heys im anthony ... and yeh im 19 ... err n im in nsw :P

single and looking ... n yeh ... xD hehe

loving tocau

Anthony, good to see more people here. I'm new too and love the support that the crew here provide.

Where ya from? I'm in your fridge and looking for beer :)

But seriously tho, I'm in the Lower Blue Mountains (80km west of the big smoke) and drive a grandpa spec racer (Toyota Camry 96 V6 Manual)