POLL: SINGLE MEN !! (i knew that would get some attention)

MarkMish

PEOPLE ON TOCAU !!  

476 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i wanna hear the men say nice things about themselves please.

be creative. :P

Males, nice? :o :P

Why should I say nice things about myself when the females here all go for the a$$holes, hahaha

I have a good personality and I'm thoughtful, hehe. :D

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should I say nice things about myself when the females here all go for the a$$holes, hahaha

that is bit harsh dont ya think? I'm sure the ladies here have there own brains. They go after who they like.

hmmmm creative, well I can pull off a great santa impression :P dont mind driving or letting others drive my car

all the men here that i have met through tocau have been very nice.

if if the women there choose the 'a$$holes' over any decent guy then they deserve to be treated like sh!t........

and for relationships like that i bet they don't last long anyways.

so don't lose hope!!

come down unda and i bet u'll find a decnet girl who loves her toyota's as much as u. :D

it will be a well worth it trip...........and if u come here in an off peak season it wont cost u more then $1400 :D

i love to live a romantic life..........romance and sailing, thats how i roll !

HAHAHA you kill me man..

sailing u say?.........do u have a boat?........that could be a bonus :D :lol:

:lol:

all the men here that i have met through tocau have been very nice.

if if the women there choose the 'a$$holes' over any decent guy then they deserve to be treated like sh!t........

and for relationships like that i bet they don't last long anyways.

so don't lose hope!!

come down unda and i bet u'll find a decnet girl who loves her toyota's as much as u. :D

it will be a well worth it trip...........and if u come here in an off peak season it wont cost u more then $1400 :D

51% of females want a new age nice guy, but when they get him they don't know what to do with them. Look at what happened with me and Alicia. I'm happy with Jacqui. I went from nothing to something that really means something to me :D

Feels like my heart is going to leap out of my chest when I think of her. That never happened with Alicia.

Hooray for good feelings lol.

51% of females want a new age nice guy, but when they get him they don't know what to do with them. Look at what happened with me and Alicia. I'm happy with Jacqui. I went from nothing to something that really means something to me :D

Feels like my heart is going to leap out of my chest when I think of her. That never happened with Alicia.

Hooray for good feelings lol.

Sharing is Caring! :P

FARK man you guys are full bad kunts, talking about what bitches want.

They dont want new age guys especially 'nice guys.'

You think nice guys get anywhere. You gotta be a bad ***** guy..

Like that pretty boy who leans up against the wall at a bar/club and has a smoke while he gives the 'Zoolander trademark look to chicks.. Thats what they want, for reals man..

FARK man you guys are full bad kunts, talking about what bitches want.

They dont want new age guys especially 'nice guys.'

You think nice guys get anywhere. You gotta be a bad ***** guy..

Like that pretty boy who leans up against the wall at a bar/club and has a smoke while he gives the 'Zoolander trademark look to chicks.. Thats what they want, for reals man..

That is the truth................................ :(

women like deep pockets...........they wanna know ur gonna be able to financially afford to give them a certain lifestyle.... it's a nesting instinct.

and who said women don't like sex george.........women have needs too.......but they just play hard to get cause they wanna know how bad u want them..........its shows loyalty.............like the fighting fish.......they kill each other for the right to mate with the females........thats kinda sweet.

like the fighting fish.......they kill each other for the right to mate with the females........thats kinda sweet.

So if im at a club and I see another guy trying to pick a girl I shall fight him to the death! :spiteful: :D ;)