POLL: SINGLE MEN !! (i knew that would get some attention)

MarkMish

PEOPLE ON TOCAU !!  

476 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her name is.........................

.........................................Tony

But arent you Tony? or is this a diffrent tony ?

coz i do get confused with stuff for example yesterday me , my mum and my sis in law went to brand depot right and i saw a alpacca picture and i ask my sis in law are they family from a camel and a sheep and she said yes they are i was like wow! thats cool ! i seriously believed her then the shop assistant cracked up with laughter i think that was mean i really do !

lols stuff working for ur own money,

im gunna get myself a sugar daddy HAHAHA

where you goin to find him ? a relationship works 50/50 remember!

haha, just marry some old guy :D who said u want the relationship to work ? im only in on it for the money

mwahaha

haha, just marry some old guy :D who said u want the relationship to work ? im only in on it for the money

mwahaha

well if you find a nice young one around your age and you two work hard and save up then you could be old together with a person and retire well with good super ......

mwahaha

well if you find a nice young one around your age and you two work hard and save up then you could be old together with a person and retire well with good super ......

Where's my reply? I've got other **** to do than be on here all the time lol.

Nelson's just getting toey again.

Mick, ask Jimmy about it. It's lulz.

dude all i can say is what to the evar! tell me now coz i am online now!!!!

what does toey mean?

ooooh Rob has a girlfriend !!!!!! ?????????

Rob Rob your the man if you cant do it no one can!!! so start to talk or otherwise i walk!!!!!

OK i just added myself...... ok ill kinda give my little intro if no1 knows me...

Im Sara im 18, i live in WA aaand um i did gymnastics asa kid so im still fexi to some extent lol.... Um oh and im single but ive got my eyes on a guy at this current point.....

Pfft. Have no desire for a girlfriend. Unless she's a perfect jigsaw fit to the Rob, which is next to impossible.

My ex gf did gymnastics and was flexible as well (gigiddy). My doctor diagnosed her though with what I like to call 'gumbyitis', as she had next to no protein intake when she was growing up, thanks to her hippy father. She had no muscular stability as a result, which led to back problems (Jimmy, Mick, no...ok? It wasn't me that caused the problems. I know you'll say something, you cheeky b@stards).

Jeanne, toey means 'horny'. Gigiddy, alright, etc etc and so on.

Edited by KptzS Heinz Fredrikkson

hahaha well im fit as a fiddle..... and i only did it for 2 years...... and if gymnasts didnt have the proper protein thats just ******..... but my physcio lady said that my legerments where built to be flexi and i can double joint some bits of my body...... but anyhow..... its all on the way your body is brought up....

Pfft. Have no desire for a girlfriend. Unless she's a perfect jigsaw fit to the Rob, which is next to impossible.

My ex gf did gymnastics and was flexible as well (gigiddy). My doctor diagnosed her though with what I like to call 'gumbyitis', as she had next to no protein intake when she was growing up, thanks to her hippy father. She had no muscular stability as a result, which led to back problems (Jimmy, Mick, no...ok? It wasn't me that caused the problems. I know you'll say something, you cheeky b@stards).

well who said anything bout a girlfriend oh yeah i did oops i forgot !!!! perfect jigsaw? :blink:

well thats a lovely story bout ur ex i must say i so wanted to know that !!! anything else u can share ?

and as for toey i didnt know coz u use them catchy words all the time and english is my second/third language

Well, it actually could be time for me to get back on the horse. I've had a bit of a break (since October last year), so I think I might go and get gigiddy. Leroy and I have a 21st to head to next weekend. Alllllllrrriiiigghhhht.

well thats a lovely story bout ur ex i must say i so wanted to know that !!! anything else u can share ?

She had awesome bewbs.

Edited by KptzS Heinz Fredrikkson

Well, it actually could be time for me to get back on the horse. I've had a bit of a break (since October last year), so I think I might go and get gigiddy. Leroy and I have a 21st to head to next weekend. Alllllllrrriiiigghhhht.

She had awesome bewbs.

i was being sarcastic !!!!!!!!!!!

She had awesome bewbs.

i was being sarcastic !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not. The bewbs were epic.