Official 2006 FiFa World Cup Thread!!

ChArMs_RT142

Great game the first one. Perfect start. Ecuador to win the 2nd.

Ecuador just beat Poland 1-0. Interesting goal too :lol:

Ecuador got 2 :P well thats what the site says haha

my predictions were right :D :P

ill be watching the england game later on today .

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game the first one. Perfect start. Ecuador to win the 2nd.

Ecuador just beat Poland 1-0. Interesting goal too :lol:

Ecuador got 2 :P well thats what the site says haha

my predictions were right :D :P

ill be watching the england game later on today .

Ah my bad, typo :lol:

England are up tonight! OH YEAH BABY GO ENGLAND! :D :D :D

Tis ok BigBum :P

The game is going to be starting within 30 mins i think coz they go through all that stuff b4 kick off lol

YaY Owen & Beckham :lol:

Awwww you missed the fun

YaY england is in the lead 1-0

Halftime now..

Gerrard to score 3 goals for england in 2nd half :D

Hahah we will see becs has a killer kick :P

Good game good game,

What is with that tub of gel headed ref??? Does he know what he's doing? :angry:

I'm not really happy with England's performance, man... they can play much better than that. Lucky to get away with a win though.

GO ENGLAND! :D

Haha well maybe cause he was gonna be on tv he thought he would try and look sessy (sexy) for those that dont know LoWangs interpritaions Hahaha :P

They missed a fair few goals!!! lol

Haha well maybe cause he was gonna be on tv he thought he would try and look sessy (sexy) for those that dont know LoWangs interpritaions Hahaha :P

They missed a fair few goals!!! lol

hahaha he wasn't very sessy... very fugly!

what a ****ty england display!!

very disappointing :(

very :(

Sweden vs Trinidad & Tabago 0-0

I think the people back in Trinidad were celebrating like a national holiday when the full time siren went. What an unbelievable match for them. Depsite the goaless scoreline, it was quite an intriguing match. Should've seen them celebrate! Who would have thought it was going to be a draw. People who bet on a draw on this match would be rich today. haha go Trinidad :D

Argentina vs Ivory Coast 2-1

Another awesome match. Despite Argentina's 2-0 lead in the first half, they weren't playing well at all. Overall, they played pretty poorly similar to England considering who their opponents were. The last ten minutes of the match were the best when Drogba of the Ivory Coast scored pulling it back to 2-1 and switched to full out attack formation. Unfortunately they couldn't score the equlizer and the more experienced Argentinians held up in end. Match of the night.

Sweden vs Trinidad & Tabago 0-0

I think the people back in Trinidad were celebrating like a national holiday when the full time siren went. What an unbelievable match for them. Depsite the goaless scoreline, it was quite an intriguing match. Should've seen them celebrate! Who would have thought it was going to be a draw. People who bet on a draw on this match would be rich today. haha go Trinidad :D

Argentina vs Ivory Coast 2-1

Another awesome match. Despite Argentina's 2-0 lead in the first half, they weren't playing well at all. Overall, they played pretty poorly similar to England considering who their opponents were. The last ten minutes of the match were the best when Drogba of the Ivory Coast scored pulling it back to 2-1 and switched to full out attack formation. Unfortunately they couldn't score the equlizer and the more experienced Argentinians held up in end. Match of the night.

I watched the Sweden vs Trinidad & Tabago game was a pretty good game but no goals :huh:

Hahahaha anyone watching Nerd FC?? :lol: funny stuff

i fell asleep in the trinidad & tobago / sweden game... it was pretty boring i thought...

i only got to see the last 20 mins of the england / paraguay game, and that was kinda boring too... goal in the 4th minute and then nothing much else... i was really hoping there would be an equaliser at the end there, but nothing :(