Jaycar Yellow Cone component Speakers

Hey guys im im getting a set of Jaycar Response Component 6" next week i was wondering if they are any good? Anyone using them right or have heard them before? are they any good??? Pleast give me your opinions. I was told they pump hard and sound quality is excellent?

And allso how bout the Jaycar Response Amps?

Cheers all waiting for feedback :D

I've got a set of the jaycar 6.5" Kevlar co-axials in my wagon, they go quite well.

I'll be using one of the new jaycar amps when I do the subs later down the track, the last couple of older jaycar amps I've had worked very well.

I had a set of the non-kevlar jaycar 6" component speakers a few cars ago, and they were also very nice quality.

ive got a set of jaycar kevlar 6.5" splilts as my front stage, and they work very nicely... extremely clear, and ive never had a problem with any distortion (unless i cranked it up so high that my ears started to hurt)... but even with the volume VERY loud, they were clear...

im also running a 4x100 response amp. i think for its price, its a very good quality amp...

go to the car audio australia forums and read up on response stuff - even people in the industry say its great stuff these days...

Thanks boy, i guess they are not as good as pioner yellow kevlar ts160 but for the price i think its real good. Im also wanting to get a response amp not sure which one yet, waiting for my RF to blow up first hahaha

anyone elsehave experience feel free

Thanks for the response guys

cheers