Promotion and Registration

IF you find what i normally write hard to read, then dont bother with this one, because after writing it, i still dont no what i mean :D

Im not bagging silver one bit, but i think that some people might think that ok we pay 40$ and what do we see. I know the good people that have joined up dont think that, otherwise they wouldnt of paid

But if it was a registered club, then the money that would be put into the club, would actually be seen. Like 40$ goes to the UK to run the board, but if it was a $40 rego, then you know its going to the club

Actually ignore what i said, i was trying to say something but have a short attention span, and dont know how to word what im trying to say

Either way, the main thing we need is active members, and someone said why would you need a banner, when would you use it??

Think about when you go on a cruise, not to villawood, but to wisemans ferry, where all the cars are parked there, and you tie up a little banner thing, well people will be like o so they are a car club, not just a bunch of friends

Also autosalon, if you got enough people, and made it a club entry of 5 or so cars, imagine the coverage the club would get. It would be seen by thosands, not all toyota owners, but man, srsly there will a SH!T load of toyota owners there. Think about it as marketing

I think before we become registered as a club, we really need more active members, from all states, and not just guys, we need it to grow on both sides of the tree, because there isnt much out there, in the way of clubs that chicks will feel welcomed in, but i think ours is a difference. ACTIVENESS if thats even a word is what we need

BRAD !!!! nail on the head !

... your right .. i couldnt get the first bit but the last bit is spot on ..

more active members ... and I dont know how much a banner costs ... but again because I think its worth while i dont mind throwing a couple of $$ towards it ...

and yes .. more female members too ...

I think females who see other females standing next to a banner or representing a club would definately attract more female members !

ill see my mate tonight and ask how much a banner will cost to get made...

i cant imagine it would be toooo expensive...and maybe CES or another company wouldnt mind chipping in for it too if we advertise them as sponsers?

I think females who see other females standing next to a banner or representing a club would definately attract more female members !

We should get those promotional chicks in bikinis lol.....

I think that would only scare people away. No in all seriousness, i know several females actually find that degrading, and i spose they have a point. I dont know, i think maybe a female input in this. But i know when going to autosalon with my girlfriend, well the whole bikini thing lol... but i think yer maybe get more males, but not that many chicks, well i dont know

New members is the number #1 key

HAHAh no i dont find it akward, but she dont like it

Brad where are you eyes

Nah its not that bad

Just like i think some people would tend to steer away if we had things like that, deff not the male population, but i dunno

never going to happen anyway

We should get those promotional chicks in bikinis lol.....

I was joking lol....

The bikini chicks are for my fan club..lololol

each individual has to come to their own conclusion of that ..

its up to the individual to use their judgement to decide. If they honestly believe they havent got anything out of this forum then ofcourse they shouldnt give up their hard earned cash ...

But if they know they have gotton something .. then ...........well ...

i agree 100%, with jason.

im sure EVERY single member here has gained some useful information from this forum ,

either from selling something thru here to buying the right type of tyre to a major group buy and saving $$'s ....

it is up to the individual to make that next step or decision on supporting the club that in turn has supported them without any compromises...

This is what i suggest!

Point 1: when ppl register make sure you get there important details!

cell number, email, post address etc this way your able to notify member of events via these means.

Your also able to keep tabs on how many members there are.

Point 2: The club should host more events where by there is a fee.

This way the club is able to put the profit into an account Under

the clubs name. This way your able to use this cash for future

Events such as a movie night or Aqua golf evening.

With the profit cash you can also buy banners or a gazeebo

With the clubs name on it. So when we go on cruises etc at the

Venue you can put it up and have advertising that way.

So events like dyno days, maybe a club BBQ where the club

buys clod drinks,meat etc and they sell it and the money made

goes into the club account. Or the club should do that outside of

the hosted events and participants and spectators will buy.

Money needs to be brought into the club by more than just a

$40 membership fee.

The more money the club can make the more it can give abck to its members!

Coming of your ideas pete

Say you have a dyno day, and there is room, you set up a bbq. Make this avaliable to every person, not just us members. So others at the dyno day, passes by. This is also added publicity. You will probally have to pay the dyno place or whatever place it be, a small royalty fee, out of what you make

Roalties will also need to be payed to steve if the club does go into registration.

We will need a

CLUB PRESIDENT

VICE PRESIDENT

TREASURER

STATE PRESIDENT

EVENT CO-ORDINATOR (Each State)

WEBMASTER (THink we should have an actual website, with the forum linked off. Like i said before. Up coming events, tech, FAQ, everything else!

Prob few others thats all i can think of

I can see this club really grow if we get more activity and then we can make it more then just the forum

yeah of course you have to by the host for there time so that means the club gets whats left.

So the club should try and encourage as many participants as possible!

Advertsing! Organize prizes for 1st,2nd in each class.

Then this way next time the club has an event ppl will remember it for having prizes etc.