My C-ONE FACELIFT eyelids!!

that looks awesome, gona get a set myself now. Really gives the front of the face lift a more aggresive appearance. Also how big are your rims, all you need to do is lower it and it look hot.

Stubby aerials?

Step 1) Goto Nissan Dealer

Step 2) Goto Car Yard

Step 3) Go up to an Xtrail

Step 4) Take antenna

Step 5) Leave with a clear concience knowing that it was a 'DEALER' not a fellow motorist you stole from lol.

That's a bit harsh :o You'll end up jail bait sharing a cell with a big guy named "bruiser" who likes dropping the soap in the shower :P

Stubby aerials?

Step 2) Goto Car Yard

Step 4) Take antenna

Step 5) Leave with a clear concience knowing that it was a 'DEALER' not a fellow motorist you stole from lol.

lol sneaky way!!

Stubby aerials?

Step 2) Goto Car Yard

Step 4) Take antenna

now now nelson .... get back in ur play pen or ur going 2 get rob into some serious troube :P :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol:

thanks for all the compliments guys >.< *blushing* uve made my day lolzzz yer im gonna get eibach springs for it??? not super low but just lows what u guys reackon??? then after that i can get konis adjustables or just upgrade to coilover but u knoe i dont really track my car so just thinking if its worth it but for now i wanna get eibach springs and a injen cai and rear skirt ^^

ppppssssttttt..... with the injen cai on the facelift model what do u have to cut to make it fit???

Cheers ALL Steve,

i dont knoe mate cuz i got the eyelids done with the wing tips it cost me 220 for both cuz the wing tips need to be sanded down again and primed again so yer cuz it was sorta bad quality and probly just a toyota dealer rear skirt then ill cut out the hole for my exhust

Steve,