How do you get your stuff?

Brad!

Do you pay or not  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok this might sound a bit weird, but just curiosity, so see how many people do what..

You can remain anonymous if wish be, otherwise feel free to comment!

All fixed mate!!!!

Cheers SB :D

Edited by SILVABULLIT

are you serious..? why is that

HAHAh is there a way to edit the polll

Just noticed mistake number 2... i put renting next to download, argh, i mean buy/rent, brads an dumbass

Edited by 2bnvd

can you change the 2nd one, you should be able to edit by editting the 1st post. But Downloading is no where even close to renting... don't try and legitimise your theft!!!!

I'm with Tom, I don't download. Despite the fact that it is theft in most cases, even the times you pay to download the quality is ****house

Id have to say I buy music when I like it ....

if I dont then there is no need for me to download .. coz I wont listen to it anyway ..

I do download Tv shows though ....

coz we are soooo far behind .. and there is no where you can "BUY" them from ...

HAHAh is there a way to edit the polll

Just noticed mistake number 2... i put renting next to download, argh, i mean buy/rent, brads an dumbass

I only download my music because the music i like is hard to buy in the shops. The only place to buy RnB mixtapes is from america, and by the time you get them well... and its not retail downloads

but still it is illegal, but srsly i think everyone has broken the law once in there life, just curious to see how many people are saints!!!!!!!!

Music - Download & buy, usually download when an album comes out a week or two before the CD is released which saves me the trouble of ripping it to my MP3 player.

Movies - Rent since I prefer to watch movies on my widescreen TV with Dolby 5.1 surround.

TV Shows - Download if I miss an episode but I don't collect full series.

Software - 100% bought apart from freeware...

yes .... yes ...... thats it ...................................................

Ive been buying Macgyver ! .... Season 1-5 ....

working my way through it now !

So JB has it for sure?

I find it interesting that nobody has admitted to copying music from somebody else, unless those that do it also download and buy, therefore ticking option 4....

For me, I generally buy stuff I like. For example, I am really taken at the moment by the new Eskimo Joe album, so I can see that being purchased sometime over the next couple of weeks. However sometimes, I get an inkilng for an old song that I haven't heard for ages, then downloading becomes my friend.

I will usually use Bigpond Music. For 99c per track, you can't go wrong. Can't say i'd complain about the quality of the track.

If I can't buy it from anywhere, then bring on file sharing. I know, understand and accept that it is technically theft, but when an artist does not make his/her music available, then unfortunatly I do not believe that they have any rights to question file sharing.

eg: I am trying to get hold of a track from a local Brisbane christian artist that was released in the early 90's (not that long ago when you think about it). The album is now listed as 'out of print', not music/christian bookstore can get it, I can't find the CD available second hand anywhere and I have had no response from the artists official email address. What else is a bloke supposed to do in these situations.... ;)

Anyway, unfortunatly, with technology the way it is, I feel it inevitable.

BTW: Bigpond now can dowload movies for a few $$$ per movie....