Your Koni Yellow's damping settings

Run about 1/3 down from the hardest setting in the rear(not 1/3 of a turn) and run about 1/2 down from the hardest setting in the front for everyday driving. Track work/twisties adjust the front to 1/4 from hardest setting and leave the back alone. If you run harder in the front you'll get bump understeer in the front as it's too stiff and you need some bump absorbtion to keep the wheels in contact with the black stuff. Run about 1/2 to 3/4 degree negative camber on the front with a strut brace and on the rear put a heavier sway bar. These settings with kings in my car make it ride nicely day to day and handle great on a spirited drive with great control. I have made my front camber adjustable but another way is to get the whiteline camber bolts.

Run about 1/3 down from the hardest setting in the rear(not 1/3 of a turn) and run about 1/2 down from the hardest setting in the front for everyday driving. Track work/twisties adjust the front to 1/4 from hardest setting and leave the back alone. If you run harder in the front you'll get bump understeer in the front as it's too stiff and you need some bump absorbtion to keep the wheels in contact with the black stuff. Run about 1/2 to 3/4 degree negative camber on the front with a strut brace and on the rear put a heavier sway bar. These settings with kings in my car make it ride nicely day to day and handle great on a spirited drive with great control. I have made my front camber adjustable but another way is to get the whiteline camber bolts.

wow u must have done a lot of research into that

My Koni Yellows are on the softest front and rear.

But I drive like a Grandpa most of the time.......

Much better than the bouncy standard KYB Gas. :D :D :D

Remember that adjusting Koni Yellows only changes the "Rebound" setting

not "Compression"

wow u must have done a lot of research into that

Lets just say that a lot of playing with settings and driving up and down Mt Cootha taking the wife to work has it's advantages. Plus being involved in motorsport both rally and circuit I'va also picked up the odd tid bit of info too ;)