Toyota Fest Car Show - 1st October 2006

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just over a week to go guys...

any one else interesed?

These are who has expressed interest to date... can you please confirm the level of interest...

whiterolla

bADbOYz

Rolla Boy(?)

Blue_Stivo

iffster

ChArMs

ralyrt(?)

MRROLA

MSROLA

Micky_tee(?)

I'll print out a bunch of Entry Forms for the day, we can sort out entry and the bargain $10 entry fee individually when we get there.

Edited by Blue_Stivo

bec ur car is hot!!!! i'm sure it would get more attention then our car thats for sure..........i think we'll be spectators too..........our car is kinda stock compared to y'alls. hehe

nahh i don't think we'd all be up at 7:30 in the morning.......hehhee not with the meet the night before.......i like to admire if anything..............hehee

u guys will represent the club great u don't need a stockie there and i dont think it will be clean enough in time. what time y'all meeting there?

bec u coming on saturday still?

Yep still coming Saturday :D

You guys have to introduce yourselfs with your forum name,so i know who everyone is...lol..... so hard to remember everyone and what they drive the first few meet ups :)

bec it still ask them to do the same thing........i ask which car is urs?........then it clicks their name...........hehehe

had a great (though long) day out there :)

cheers to those that came and said g'day, even if I wasn't there when they came :( :P (I went to see a movie at 12)

Sorry to Charms for not chatting more at the end but I'd been up since 5:30 and was feeling pretty beat.

I'll post some pics up soon.