2002 ECM Pinout!!!

K, after alot of hunting I tracked this down. this is supposed to be the ECM pinout for the 2002 sportivo aka runx aka allex. I know Northy has done the PowerFC route, maybe he could take a look and comment.

I'm trying to track down a celica ECM pinout to do a comparsion, but until then, comments well appreciated :)

post-1543-1154558108_thumb.jpg

K, after alot of hunting I tracked this down. this is supposed to be the ECM pinout for the 2002 sportivo aka runx aka allex. I know Northy has done the PowerFC route, maybe he could take a look and comment.

I'm trying to track down a celica ECM pinout to do a comparsion, but until then, comments well appreciated :)

The Celica is very different as they run TWO Oxygen sensors. From what I know the Aus UK and SA sportivo run one Ox sensors.

That said it looks like Toyota run the same pinout for the Celica worldwide as the US pinout appers to be the same as the EU one which also looks like the Australian one.

I have the EU Celica pinout and will try to post.

The Celica is very different as they run TWO Oxygen sensors. From what I know the Aus, UK and SA Sportivo run one Ox sensor.

That said it looks like Toyota run the same pinout for the Celica worldwide as the US pinout appers to be the same as the EU one which also looks like the Australian one.

I have the EU Celica pinout and will try to post.

celica015ecs.pdf