Webber to RED BULL!!

Support Webber and start drinking Red Bull! (better than driving a Renualt) :lol::lol:

Webber joins Red Bull Racing

Webber joins Coulthard at Red Bull for 2007

'I'm joining at exactly the right time'

Red Bull - Webber and Coulthard for 2007

What I dont understand is why didnt Renualt give him their drive seat?! Are they still holding out for Kimi? surely they know that he is mostly likely to go to Ferrari. Plus Webber has much more race experience than Kovalainen (who is now almost set to race for renualt next season).

Its gonna be alot harder for Webber to win with RB than with Renualt say <_<

side note: both MW and DC are tall mofos :lol: RB aka team giant

In other news: Villeneuve and BMW split... End of F1 for JV? and off to race monty in NASCAR?

Edited by DHC09

neither Red Bull or Renault will be any good next year with the switch to Bridgestone.

I rate Red Bull as the better prospect though for the future with great funding, a drive to win and most importantly Adrian Newey designing the cars ;)

Interesting, we're on a toyota forum and no mention of the Toyota F1 team! hmmm (saying something about TRD? :-)

Would have liked to see Webber in a Renault personally, but doesn't Red bull have it's wheels hooked up to a Ferrari powerplant, & they go alright......red cars always go faster!

Cheers

Two beers

this is good news!!!

No its not, if you're a Webber fan, anyway!

Red Bull have a lot of money and even more talk, but nothing to show for it. I can't believe that Webber has settled for them so early in the piece, with at least one spot each at both McLaren and Renault to be decided.

Oh well, at least Toyota F1 are trying to move up the grid, not deliberately dropping into mediocrity!

My $ is on Renault doing better than RB next season, and also theres the engine development freeze next season too. So the power from each team is pretty much the same, but reliablity wise i'd say renualt has the upper hand over the Ferrari engine.

But who knows! F1 is full of shocks and suprises.. who wuda thought Button will finally win at Hungary :lol:

Newey only joined at the end of last season so didnt have much to do with the fundamental designs of the current car, and only have influences on the "in season" developments. Next years car however will be completely his ;)