Magnaflow twin tip muffler

Dead

told you :)

You did man, you did ;)

Lol was waiting for you to post hahaha. Now I'm interested in these things again. I was told you lost power, but indeed that is not the case. Hmm. This could be my avenue now, as having a recent look at 'racing cannon' style mufflers on cars in the ACT...well there aren't many, and for a reason. Apparently the cops are cracking down HARDCORE on noise levels here. Don't think I could get away with a spec III here. Magnaflow is still loud...but I don't think it would attract the cops as much.

Dammit, I wanted Spec III as well. Oh well :(

Cheers Brian, cheers Lionel :D

Edited by bADbOYz

hahaa no worries

most of the stuff i learn is from danz and brian, if hes not too busy snobbing my messages! you want no restictions? just take off ur axle back

but on a more serious note

magnaflow stuff are cheaper than apexi n1/buddyclub spec 3 and i think the difference in gains are quite minimal

so save urself some dosh and go magnaflow or u can go buy brian's spoon

I'm not suggesting anything here but the Magnaflow single tip muffler looks very similar to that used in the CES system on my car

I agree man. The twin tip is gigantic though...and that's the one I was looking at. It's huge!!!

Might be droney though. Time to turn the Smashing Pumpkins up in the car a bit more I think haha.

the chamber is actually the same size (or at least pretty close), it just looks massive because of the HUGE tips on it. I was comparing them while I was at Just Jap getting my suspension fixed.

that's interesting...hmm

cheers dylan ;)

So are these mufflers droney?? If they look very similar, dylan does yours drone? :blink:

I was thinking about getting one, im not expecting a performance gain, more of a looks thing cause the twin tip looks awesome (Jason's ride as an example).

So are these mufflers droney?? If they look very similar, dylan does yours drone? :blink:

I was thinking about getting one, im not expecting a performance gain, more of a looks thing cause the twin tip looks awesome (Jason's ride as an example).

The magnaflow not only looks good, it has a loud growl to it ;) Can be droney though yes.

How much more drone than stock?? Is it a good drone? IE if you were slightly over the limit and had to have someone else drive while you were in the back recovering on the way home, would it assist in you sleep or give you a headache?

How much more drone than stock?? Is it a good drone? IE if you were slightly over the limit and had to have someone else drive while you were in the back recovering on the way home, would it assist in you sleep or give you a headache?

hmm...that is a question best answered by banGn and goodboyz. any comments guys? if it's drone similar to bec's...then it'd give you a headache, but only for a while lol.

well having gone from a generic canon to a single tip magnaflow on the same exhaust system i can say that magnaflows do not drone, they have an ok growl down low (not as nice as a canon though :P) and make decent noise when you plant it, but if just cruising they are very tolerable. And power wise...i felt no difference changing from the canon at anywhere in the rev band just smoother and less savage noise wise.

also i will mention that when you start looking at twin tip magnaflows they are pretty damn expensive compared to a single tip. A single tip can be had for $200 easy whereas twin is minimum $280 (lowest i saw was $320) - a fair amount extra just for an aesthetic addition if you ask me...

well having gone from a generic canon to a single tip magnaflow on the same exhaust system i can say that magnaflows do not drone, they have an ok growl down low (not as nice as a canon though :P) and make decent noise when you plant it, but if just cruising they are very tolerable. And power wise...i felt no difference changing from the canon at anywhere in the rev band just smoother and less savage noise wise.

also i will mention that when you start looking at twin tip magnaflows they are pretty damn expensive compared to a single tip. A single tip can be had for $200 easy whereas twin is minimum $280 (lowest i saw was $320) - a fair amount extra just for an aesthetic addition if you ask me...

Meeeeeeehhhh! But it looks awesomeeeeeeee *whinge*