ECU

I know about the alarm, its an option on my alarm. i didnt want to fork out the extra money for this option.

I just thought that it may be able to be done through the ECU

Yes I got mine done. I advise not to do it as I had problems with my windows after that.

U cannot do it to the driver's side window. the modulator does not allow u to do it for some reason. All the other windows work though. So my driver's side window has to be manually closed. If you do decide to get it done, don;t touch the driver's side window because the modulator needs to be modified and that stuffs everything up. I had to disconnect the driver's side window for it to work properly again.

You dont have to modify nothing. Just plug it in and ready. Just remember to buy "sequential" close model (that closes one window at a time).

Those modules are dirt cheap in Poland, as almost every driver installs them. Toyota Poland also.

Trust me...I've already had Toyota electrician look at it. We tried to install the automatic windows but because the Stivo has a different setup to other cars. The drivers side window is on it's own which doesn't work when you install the automatic window module. The guy modified the module inside the driver's side door, had to pull it all out and change something in the circuit board that controls the switches. In the end he got it to work but it stuffs up all the time. The windows go down halfway and stops. Then it would stop working altogether.

In the end we just had to scrap it and have only the other windows go up automatically and the driver's side needs to be manually closed.

I know coz I have first hand experience in dealing with this. It cannot be done.

If your content with only 3 windows then go for it. ;)

Really dont think Stivos power windows are different than T-sports.

The module doesnt have anything to do with power windows logic. It just sends "auto close" signal, just as you pulled the power window switch.

It connects to the alarm module.

Just visit another electrician, i tell you.

I had this module in all my cars, all my friends got them, all my corolla-club friends got them, and no problem, 30 min install in any Toyota Dealership.

That is weird....They tell me it canot be done, I was there for hours when they were trying ti install it.

If anyone is thinking of doing it please let me know what the outcome is. The guys I went to might be a **** electrician.