Moronic L PLaters that think that know it all....

Tonight i was driving on the Great Western Highway at Parramatta....driving behind a L plater driving a 4wd..

i wanted to overtake so i changed lanes.....at the same time i changed lanes he signaled that he wanted to change lanes too....so instead of accelerating....i backed off to let him change lanes...gave him plenty of space to change lanes....we continued like this for another 75-100m...he then switched his indicator off...

so i thought ok..he is staying where he is...i go to accelerate....he puts his indicator back on and moves over.....and i back off again...he still didnt change lanes....so i gave him space again.....still didnt change lanes....

so i change lanes and go behind him again and he still wouldnt change lanes..and had his indicator on still...

finally he changed lanes...and arriving at the next traffic lights...he sticks his head out the window to have a good look at me..he gave me the biggest death stare....

i was so very tempted to wind my window down and say "WTF are u looking at ****?" but i controlled myself...

Seriously who on Earth did this guy think he was?? L plater driving a 4wd...giving me a stare for giving him all the space on earth....

sometimes i just dont get it....

Stick your head back in ur car...wind up ur window...and concentrate on driving u little piece of ****....

People these days man, I tell ya... :angry:

This happened to me once also, although on the freeway and it was a full licenced driver as well. We're both on the right lane (him in front of me). He wouldn't switch to the left so I went left to overtake but saw him indicate so gave him space like you did but he wouldn't change. So I went to pass him and he changes lane without checking his blind spot and almost took me off the fkn road. Luckily there was an emergancy lane I could go into to avoid him hitting me. Idiots that hog the right lane going rediculously slow on the freeway is so damn annoying.

Haven't had an issues with L platers though :P

Interesting isn't it...I believe its always a communication problem...and people that can't make proper decisions on the road should maybe make an effort to improve their skills.

But with learner's, patience is the key...and you need a hell of a lot of it.

Also everytime I leave for work I end up seeing this lady (mid 40's), tailgating everyone and speeding obviously.....its scary I tell you, I was tempted to slam on my brakes so she could give my car a new paint job....but of course I didn't....patience is the key my friend.

For some reason, some people are bloody having a go at me (maybe I'm driving too slow :D). I can see them giving me the finger and all, cursing through my rear view mirror....and when they get side by side...they don't do anything....hehehe....I'm not exactly your average asian guy, 1.76m and yes I'm over 100kg...I don't look it though.

Cheers

I am patient...if i wasnt i would of done something...

it didnt annoy me the way he was driving....its understandable...

but he had no excuse to look at me the way he did.....like his head was completely out the window......

man that would really get to me!!

I would tell the silver licence driver that should be driving with him to teach him how to drive better!

If that L plater game me a death stare I would of put down my windows and given him my crazy eyes!

Also why didnt the full licence driver help out in this situation? Were they sleeping or somthing? Geeeeze the learner isnt gonna learn anything from them.

Tonight i was driving on the Great Western Highway at Parramatta....driving behind a L plater driving a 4wd..

i wanted to overtake so i changed lanes.....at the same time i changed lanes he signaled that he wanted to change lanes too....so instead of accelerating....i backed off to let him change lanes...gave him plenty of space to change lanes....we continued like this for another 75-100m...he then switched his indicator off...

Mate, it takes only 7.2 secs to cover 100m @ 50km, that aint a very long time to have to follow someone, sometimes it even takes even longer to load up the next page after you've clicked "next page" on this forum :P

so i thought ok..he is staying where he is...i go to accelerate....he puts his indicator back on and moves over.....and i back off again...he still didnt change lanes....so i gave him space again.....still didnt change lanes....

so i change lanes and go behind him again and he still wouldnt change lanes..and had his indicator on still...

finally he changed lanes...and arriving at the next traffic lights...he sticks his head out the window to have a good look at me..he gave me the biggest death stare....

i was so very tempted to wind my window down and say "WTF are u looking at ****?" but i controlled myself...

Seriously who on Earth did this guy think he was?? L plater driving a 4wd...giving me a stare for giving him all the space on earth....

sometimes i just dont get it....

Stick your head back in ur car...wind up ur window...and concentrate on driving u little piece of ****....

Are you sure you werent tailgating him or driving like a w@nker behind him?

No offence mate, but seriously after reading your last few posts, (the parking incident) and now this, have you ever taken a moment to think that the issue is actually YOURSELF????

Whos to say the person in the other car wasnt thinking the same about you?

Maybe you should chill out for a while, take up boxing lessons or something to vent your anger, but im glad you did keep your cool in this situation.

Edited by neK

Gee thanks.....

i am an issue....

maybe you just hate the fact i use my foglights!!!!

this is exactly the type of behaviour im referring too...........

You seriously thinks the whole world revolves around you...

Its ok for you drive around with your foggies on (when it annoys others - but because it doesnt annoy you its ok right?)

Yet when a L plater is learning how to drive, you cant stand to follow them for 7.2 secs, but hey im sure when you did while you were learning to drive it was ok then, because you were learning to drive at that time?

With the Syd-> Newcastle cruise, lets not invite P platers cos it forces everyone to drive @ 90km which is unsafe when the road is 110km (kinda true, but if the road is 110km its usually at least 2 lanes if not 3, so its quite easy to just stick on the LEFTEST slow lane). But because that would force you do drive @ 90km you dont like it.

To sum it up so as long its ok by you it has to be ok by everyone, and if they dont like it they should get over it..... right? But if someone does something you dont like then its not ok because you said so.

Mate get over yourself, theres a lot more crap i can point out, but ill leave it there for now. And you wonder why ppl give you sh!t... one word. KARMA.

Edited by neK

I did state that i did not have a prblem in following him...

i gave him room....

my problem was the fact he had to look at me like an idiot when i pulled up next to him..

I will continue to drive with my foggies on...to ***** ppl like you...

You dont know me yet so quick to say what you say.....

Yes i do **** stir....but if you take everything that comes out of my posts for real...you are the one with the issues...

Yes i have ****** off ppl on here with some of my behaviour.....(Blue Stivo.and Blue Rolla.. lol..must be the Blue)...but i have since toned it down

and please tell me who has given me ****???

and be careful what you say......just like u said KARMA....watch out..it might come and bite you....

You are so quick to judge....

I would recommend you stay clear from me on this forum...dont reply to my posts again...

Mate you seriously have got some mental issues.

You gave him room. HA! If you didnt have a problem about him, you would have made the thread, the whole "he gave me a look" thing is just a stupid excuse to bag someone out that you know nothing about. Perhaps you should take your own advice?

You dont know me yet so quick to say what you say.....

Have you thought for a moment he gave you a look because you were driving with foggies on? Guess not, cos its normal to drive with foggies on right? So you can see the pot holes... obviously you aint a very good driver if you cant see pot holes with your normal bulbs.

You continue to drive the way you want, i aint gonna stop you. But dont expect to get treated nicely on the road from other road users who do find your foggies annoying (oh wait i forgot, you're King George so they should be nice to you right? And move out of you way so you otherwise you'll use your foglights on them right?).

Foglights do make the car look nice, but remember you are on the road not a showroom.

Just a left field thought, but maybe the guy was actually checking your car out cos its a car they want when they get a chance to buy a car? Then again you may not have got a good look at the guy and naturally assumed they gave you a dirty.

I dont need to know you, from reading your posts its quite easy for one to see that you a self centred individual, and realistically you need to go over the fact that NOT everyone is going to bow down to you, and do things your way.

You can stir your crap as much as you want, however if you're prepared to dish crap out to others be prepared to accept it from others.

And whats the crap about "stay away from you on these forums"?

Isnt forums a place where one can voice their opinions (just like you do on others?) Then again being internet world you can carry on whatever threats you like Mr Keyboard Warrior.

Edited by neK

The best way to let him know you are leaving him space is to flash your lights at him. That normally gets the point across. Like has been said, it's all about communication, not anticipation.

Maybe you should call the mental institute and tell them to send me a straight jacket or something....maybe we can do a group buy...i dont know...

You should ask everyone...im so blind i keep running into things....on the last cruise i almost sideswiped 2 sportivos....

i wanted to turn right but the car turned left.....

You are total ******wit...

All i am doing is making ppl aware of what is on the road...

If i wanted things done my way you moron...i would of become prime minister....

And where have i ever attacked you on this forum...or anyone else for that matter??

i think ur just a little girl who has matured enough in time to experience some PMS....