suzuki swift gti

i found a site wherehttp://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/ArticleDetail.aspx?ArticleID=19829&vf=1&GalleryType=1&ReferringArticleID=19803 it says its claimed 8.9 seconds to the 0-100 which is slower then a stivo,click on the details link once youve entered this link

exactly what is the difference between forced induction and na

One is either supercharged or turbo'd man and the other is just standard.

IE: Sportivo is n/a (naturally aspirated), An S15 Silvia is Turbo (forced induction) ;)

so is this new gti turbo coz i think someone said it was fi earlier?

Ah crap I'm confused now as well. I don't think we are getting the turbo here, Japan will obviously. I think we're getting the Swift Sports? Not too sure though...I'll research a bit more when I get home from work man lol.

EDIT: Yeah that's what I was thinking Brandon.

Edited by bADbOYz

click

they say it will do 0-100km just over 8sec? so its faster than stivo? and its only a 92kw 148nm 1.6 engine?!? its priced pretty well though $23990

DSC04104.jpg

The SA413 1987 Swift GTi weighs in as the lightest GTi ever made does 0-100 in 6.8 seconds according to the roadtests.

Its like a motorbike to drive and drops 500 rpm each gear change with a 7500 orange line and 8000 red line.

100 kph is 3500 rpm. This is the EPI G13B series one pre pollution stuff. The EFI G13B series 2 is slower and the SF car is heavier by 50-150 kg and is slower.

We own three. My daughters (Silver and Saxony Black) Son (RED) and I (White).

We get 100km for 7.5 litres 400 k from a 28L tank.

My daughters is an ATECO Group A Body number GT104 and makes 220 k with a road gearbox 100 kph @3000 rpm.

They weigh in at 750 kg and set a lap record at Eastern Creek years ago when they blew away Johnstones RX7 until the poor sports protested and the GTi was disqualified for runing 1350 cc instead of 1298.

Engine is all alloy forging, holds just 5 litres of coolant. 5 litres of oil. The crank and pistons are forged.

Supposed to (100 hp? from 1300 cc.).

They are so light they are used in ultralight aircraft weighing just 750 KG take of weight and cruising at 180 knots with a max continous power de-rating of 5250 RPM

And they have been around since 1986, I have owned one since 1988 and still do, dont want to change to any other pocket rocket..

The 1600 engine is stroked G13B and lacks real go. No one I know has fitted a Cultus engine into a gti even though they are 1600 cc. The trend is to turbo the g13B so the pending turbo 1600 should go really well but its at least a year away according to the press release in Sundays Herald Sun and will be 27-33K.

2 cents

Dude no offence but those two "cars", and I use the term very loosely, are the ugliest things I've ever seen.

• 4 weeks later...

i went to check out the sport today, outside is very nice, inside is poo, rubbish plastics and dont even have the centre glove box, i am not gonna swap my stivo now, its way too small and the boot its not big enough for me, every thing else though is good