racing logic motorsport suspension

trd

havent heard of them they look very much like the d2's except diff colour. Aus spec made coilovers are usually dear as poison one example being DMS. D2's are on special at the moment on e-bay, same features as the racing logic except they are a known brand and quite a few people have them on and rave on about them right kaze-stivo?

havent heard of them they look very much like the d2's except diff colour. Aus spec made coilovers are usually dear as poison one example being DMS. D2's are on special at the moment on e-bay, same features as the racing logic except they are a known brand and quite a few people have them on and rave on about them right kaze-stivo?

Hmmmm interesting. They are quite similar.

My D2's have been sitting at my feet for the past 2 months lmao (mmm the coils are so theraputic for my toes). They'll go in soon, and I can't wait. I got mine on special for $1300. 36 way damper adjustability, camber plates, ride height...they are stiff however as mine are track rated. I believe Steve's are as well. You have to have kidneys of steel to have them, and I have to say I'm used to my other car in that regard so they are no problems for me.

As Danz has ranted before...these are another Thai made coilover - they are all more or less identical. Maybe different colours, different shaped bolts, but otherwise the same. The probably all come out of the same plant there just with different stickers. Obviously as well, they all perform roughly the same, its just a matter of selecting the right spring rate to suit you and it will be fine.

Australian made coilovers (I only know of Teins and DMS) are more expensive because they are not produced in a sweatshop and if you have seen these coilovers you will see they don't have the monotube design and some would say they look more "sturdy". Generally these australian made brands have spring rates better matched to the $hithouse roads we have here, so it depends where your priorities are. Handling or smoothness?

As Danz has ranted before...these are another Thai made coilover - they are all more or less identical. Maybe different colours, different shaped bolts, but otherwise the same. The probably all come out of the same plant there just with different stickers. Obviously as well, they all perform roughly the same, its just a matter of selecting the right spring rate to suit you and it will be fine.

Australian made coilovers (I only know of Teins and DMS) are more expensive because they are not produced in a sweatshop and if you have seen these coilovers you will see they don't have the monotube design and some would say they look more "sturdy". Generally these australian made brands have spring rates better matched to the $hithouse roads we have here, so it depends where your priorities are. Handling or smoothness?

as far as i know tein is not australia made coilovers. what they do, they just use japanese spec and rename as aus spec. you can checktheir parts number and check their japanese website. the parts number as same as AUS spec. if they do AUS spec, they will llist in their japanese website. only difference between japanese and aus spec are more expensive and you can claim warranty in australia.

as far as i know tein is not australia made coilovers. what they do, they just use japanese spec and rename as aus spec. you can checktheir parts number and check their japanese website. the parts number as same as AUS spec. if they do AUS spec, they will llist in their japanese website. only difference between japanese and aus spec are more expensive and you can claim warranty in australia.

Yeah I agree there. I nearly bought a set of TEIN's. The aus spec ones are a combination of the SW and SS variants. They wanted too much for them though, and I've heard rife reports that they leak like crazy :S

Yeah man. The US Celica and Corolla boys told me to steer clear away from them. Then have the similar SW/SS hybrid setup there as well and it's no chop. TEIN Flex are about the only real decent ones you can get.

I have to say though that when it comes to bang for buck those guys talked up D2, G4 etc.

EDIT: I think I just realised you were being sarcastic :lol:

Edited by bADbOYz

if i go on d2 and g4, what the spring rates are? i am looking for comfortable, adjustable height(my car is 90mm and i need to lift it back to 150mm+ always scrub the curl on the road) and better ride quality, what spring rate would be fit on me?