[VIC] - EXE TRACK DAY Monday, 11th December 2006

headerwebdu4.jpg

Date: MONDAY, 11th December 2006 (all weekends are fully book for 2006... sorry guys...)

time: 9:00am-5:00pm

ENTRY FEE: $100 per car

plus AASA or CAMS licence....

Racing Licence are compulsory

SPECTACTORS ARE FREE! but please email: contact_exe@yahoo.com.au so you can be added to the mailing list for updates and other info...

FINAL LIST:

groupgt9.gif

structure of events:

agendajz1.gif

- All laps will be in a clockwise direction of the 3.00km Winton Motor Raceway (Long) Circuit

- Practice session contain ( 1 warm up lap + 3 familiarisation laps + 1 cool down lap)

- Each Session contain (1 warm up lap + 5 hot laps + 1 cool down lap)

- individual session:

each car get (1 warm up lap + 2 hot lap + 1 cool down lap)

the next car will start once the current car got half of their cool down lap left

Contact Person: Silas B. A.

contact_exe@yahoo.com.au

PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE ENTRY FORM AND COMPLETE REGULATIONS DOCUMENT.

BRIEFING NIGHT - CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE TIME AND PLACE

Edited by FLAMEBOY

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP!

arent any TOCA forumers coming to this event??

black jet the GOR man?? show me some DMS power !

carlo - u PMed me about track a while ago..

steve(kaze) - u love mt dandy and apparantly ur crazy why not show what u can do on track with ur TRD goodies?

BUMP!

steve(kaze) - u love mt dandy and apparantly ur crazy why not show what u can do on track with ur TRD goodies?

Maybe they are intimidated by ur silver slug :P

BUMP!

Maybe they are intimidated by ur silver slug :P

what can be slower than a slug :blink:

BUMP!

Seriously....where are all u guys...this is a gud opportunity to go out n realli test all your mods n vehicals..and to have fun...n improve ur driving skills...

Bump! Bump! Bump! :help:

For those who have never gone track b4 like myself n are abit intimidated by these experienced drivers...

There will be a Noob group from wat i heard :clap: so u can go as slow as u want lol.

It'l be a fun day guys/gals, with the hoon laws these days were else can u drive ur car hard on corners without getting ur car impounded :ph34r:

With that said... I better be in the Noob group Silas :P I dont want ppl overtaking me coz im slow :(

For those who have never gone track b4 like myself n are abit intimidated by these experienced drivers...

There will be a Noob group from wat i heard :clap: so u can go as slow as u want lol.

It'l be a fun day guys/gals, with the hoon laws these days were else can u drive ur car hard on corners without getting ur car impounded :ph34r:

With that said... I better be in the Noob group Silas :P I dont want ppl overtaking me coz im slow :(

I'm in the NOOB group :toast:

Steve (kaze) u should go to this too :yahoo:

:spiteful: LOL, u can try to catch BB's Garage Civic of a beast :whistling: i'll just tag along behind - Slipstream HOOooo!!! :yahoo:

I'm in the NOOB group :toast:

Steve (kaze) u should go to this too :yahoo:

:spiteful: LOL, u can try to catch BB's Garage Civic of a beast :whistling: i'll just tag along behind - Slipstream HOOooo!!! :yahoo:

is there a noob group ? lol

the civic is going to be even faster than it was when it was completed :D new parts have arrived :D

the civic is going to be even faster than it was when it was completed :D new parts have arrived :D

Yeah man, NOOOB group :yahoo: .... who the hell am i meant to bench mark with then? No carlo (izzfe) or any other 'non stivo' >_< ;; ...i wish a jazz/lancer/ any other rice burner car will come along :spiteful:

oi oi , i put the car bra on today, and it's super cool :ph34r: ...can't wait for the rims to come on iether.... thinking about either GIII's or firestone wide ovals !! (hehehe i get 36%off :D)

Yeah man, NOOOB group :yahoo: .... who the hell am i meant to bench mark with then? No carlo (izzfe) or any other 'non stivo' >_< ;; ...i wish a jazz/lancer/ any other rice burner car will come along :spiteful:

oi oi , i put the car bra on today, and it's super cool :ph34r: ...can't wait for the rims to come on iether.... thinking about either GIII's or firestone wide ovals !! (hehehe i get 36%off :D)

G3 man! which rims the 15's?

how come u get 36% off??

Edited by BanGn

UPDATED... PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST!!!

NO MORE SPOTS LEFT...

due to the high demand, i had to increase the list to 45 cars. 45 MAX... no more... i dont want too many cars too...

and thats mean price down to $100 per car... for those who has paid full please email me at contact_exe@yahoo.com.au.... as i said EMAIL... not PM.... :P

give me your bank detail and i'll refund the $20

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...