need foglight

Hey all ,last night while cruising at about 100kmph I hit something running across the m7 late at night and I think it was either a cat or fox.It snapped the screws that hold the foggy in and the plastic panel that it sits in.Where can i get one from and how much are they.I might try the wreckers but I think it will be hard to find one as not many toyota drivers crash their cars.And yes I felt really bad as the poor animal must have died and i tried to find it by walking back but couldnt.

Hey all ,last night while cruising at about 100kmph I hit something running across the m7 late at night and I think it was either a cat or fox.It snapped the screws that hold the foggy in and the plastic panel that it sits in.Where can i get one from and how much are they.I might try the wreckers but I think it will be hard to find one as not many toyota drivers crash their cars.And yes I felt really bad as the poor animal must have died and i tried to find it by walking back but couldnt.

Hey dude, this might help you:

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...c=663&st=25 (Post #28)

no just what i mentioned and i went into that site, they dont sell the round type foggys,just the older style ones and toyota wants 308 buks for each one .Thats more then a headlight in ozeparts.

no just what i mentioned and i went into that site, they dont sell the round type foggys,just the older style ones and toyota wants 308 buks for each one .Thats more then a headlight in ozeparts.

Try King Wreckers (Its in that post I gave you earlier), they've got ****loads of corolla stuff!!!

The exact same thing happened to me.... only i found the animal and moved it of the road.

R.I.P Litlle Rabbit.

I have priced them new from Toyota, they are about $250 for one side.

You have to replace the entire thing, you can't get just the lens.

I hope that it help's.

Sam

The exact same thing happened to me.... only i found the animal and moved it of the road.

R.I.P Litlle Rabbit.

I have priced them new from Toyota, they are about $250 for one side.

You have to replace the entire thing, you can't get just the lens.

I hope that it help's.

Sam

yeh i rang toyota campbelltown where i have my car serviced,they said $308 for one foglight which is dearer then a headlight i think.Is it due to south african build stivo parts are so dear?And thanx for your help