World of Warcraft

Dead

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never done fishing in general lol.

Epic bracers are coming my way soon. Won't have to worry about upgrading them again lawwwllll.

Up to 500g again so I'll have lots of money to enchant all my purples once I have them.

Keep going in outland Phil and Dave! Schnell!

Fishing is quite boring but the fishing tournament has the best hat for a 19 twink but other than that if you do catch i think 20 or 40 fish you win the tournament and win a prize or something

but i wont be doing it again it honestly is boring maybe if im super bored ill do the tournament on my main and see if i can win the tournament :blink:

Im not sure whats wrong with me but im starting to get bored of WoW... I was gonna buy this dagger for 111G, it was really cool! It had a huge bright glow on it.

Do any of you guys know Warrior that use Daggers? I like the speed of them, but its a pain that most of them have the +intellect on them.

Im not sure whats wrong with me but im starting to get bored of WoW... I was gonna buy this dagger for 111G, it was really cool! It had a huge bright glow on it.

Do any of you guys know Warrior that use Daggers? I like the speed of them, but its a pain that most of them have the +intellect on them.

That's blizzard making you go 2h :ph34r:

DW FTW! I don't think I can stand the slowness of a 2H weapon always waiting for it to swing too boring.

9k execute ftmfw :lol:

come onnnnnn phil. I could see that big Tauren in bg's with the Singing Crystal Axe chopping the hell out of people.

That's one way to get a rogue dude lol, he's low on health? Execute BAMMMMNN!!! He'll be dead EVERY time hahaha.

Come to the dark side Phil...the dark side is good. You will inflict much much more damage over time with a 3.00 to 3.60 speed 2h. Search your feelings you KNOW it to be true o.O

*Rob somehow gets the feeling he is being uber manipulative Darth Vader style :o*

LOL Nelson and the dark side. Are Paladins able to DW? Should tr it out just once Rob, then youll see how much fun it is ;)

LOL Nelson and the dark side. Are Paladins able to DW? Should tr it out just once Rob, then youll see how much fun it is ;)

Nah that would actually severely hamper us ay even if we could do it. A lot of people have thought that ret paladins DW would own, but we need a slower 2h weapon in order to stack more damage. The 1h weapon I am wielding is the slower 1h GM sword (2.60 speed) and it seems to be doing well.

EG:

A duel wielding warrior will be very quick and land blows faster than a 2h equipped one.

However,

The amount of damage that slow 2h inflicts over time can sometimes* more than double that of DW at 70 as an example.

*Dependent on the players ability to play and spec accordingly

As a prot paladin I've found ways around not doing melee damage ay. Basically stacking up spellpower with melee gives an interesting result:

250 melee (500+ crit)

+

210 spell damage from seal of righteousness (300+ crit)

+

180 damage to them if their attack is blocked by holy sheild.

Now...when reckoning pops I"m granted two additional swings per attack so:

250 melee x 2

210 spell x 2

So that's just under 1000 damage per swing basically if reckoning pops. It's critted a few times in BG which has been hilarious. Feckin' 1800 damage from a 1h swing lol. No doubt the other guy would have QQ'd haha.

If you're still up for DW man maybe PvP more and grab the GM Slicer and GM Quickblade :D

Mongoose enchants or Savegery on them. Drooooool.

Yeah reading up on it looks like 2H is the way to go for PvP. But I think ive just got a good setup now with Flurry kicking in more since buying some +Agility gear just got the sweet spot with damage.

Yeah reading up on it looks like 2H is the way to go for PvP. But I think ive just got a good setup now with Flurry kicking in more since buying some +Agility gear just got the sweet spot with damage.

Hmm...instance wise DW you may prove to be very good with control. Rage is always up which not only means just hammering them, but hamstring and all your other movement impairing abilities.

Additionally if you stuck with a group you'd be very handy in BG. You and a rogue or prot paladin would certainly hamper their mobility.

Actually with instances all my guildies say I should use one. I usually do to shut them up, but yeah with DW I get soo much raid its awsome. But I find that because im in Defensive Stance most of the time I dont have alot of abilities compared to battle stance, that uses all the rage.

At the end of the day you have to do what you think is fun man.

I re-spec'd to prot and then did some calcs to figure out how I could do some damage as well.

I'm basically a tank that, when provoked really badly, can go very apesh!t and start dealing a lot of damage lol. It doesn't happen all the time, but when reckoning goes I pop all my spellpower trinkets and bonus abilities and just go to town on them lol.

I was being sussed out last night by a priest because I was leading the damage meter by around 50k in Sethekk Halls o.O

When leveling up Rob did you find killing monsters a loooong drawn out activity?

Last night I was watching this lv61 paladin attacking a Hellboar. It must of been at least 2 minutes until he killed it. Dont know about you but thats quite a long time.

BAHA! WHAT A RETNOOB!

Nah j/k

It's dependant on the spec and build and also the ability of the player to know what they are doing really. Took me ages to nut out the different techniques for coro.

Paladins require a lot of involvment and thought. What seal to use, what the judge with. Managing mana as well on top of that.

After much practice I started tanking mobs as opposed to going them one at a time. In hellfire I was taking down around 3 - 4 hellboars when I was 60 in that same amount of time.

When I was 69 and had all my decent gear I was tanking around 6 - 7 ethereals at the one time just outside Area 52 in an effort to level and get some drops (one of them being the Band of Dominance which I am wearing atm).

When people say ret is better for paladins who level, I have to say that's incorrect lol. While they've downed 3 of them individually I've taken twice that.

Wow that many hey? For me currently I can take on 2 same level mobs. Any more than that ill be running from the grave yard with me banging the keyboard.

Not too big to concern me and the build / playing style I have. Spiritual Attunement and maybe the Hammer are the only things I was concerned about. As long as I have the core abilities I'm used to there I'll be all good. There are a few holy paladins who would no doubt be quite angered.

In saying that...I'm way relieved LOL

Note: The Retribution tree is actually recieving quite a large buff soon. Twill be interesting.

Phil the Pallies have many survivable abilities that keep them alive for longer in a fire fight that's all dude. 2 bubbles, and lay on hands (restores full health insantly). If I have to bubble in a fight I'll do it I won't lie :whistle:

PS: I've made a point recently of simply bubbling and going up to warlocks and dancing. I know I'm going to get owned so why not be cheeky lol.

Well I tried another alt last night (Human Warlock) and WOW! How easy is that class! As soon as you get to level 4 you get your little Imp thing and you own everything! OWNAGE!!

All the enemys are dead before they even touch you. Im liking him! I got him up to level 8 in one night, might play him a bit more and see how I go.

start practicing some macro's man.

My lvl70 epic bracers are in sight. 450g for +15 spellpower enchant though. LAME

Cost will come down after next patch...sweeeeet. I have my contacts around SW o.O

LOL Rob what is with your Avatar thats freaky! LOL

Are warlocks only good for PvP? Just reading up on some foums now and they recon Warlocks are best for PvP is that right?

They rule in dps in instances as well

But besides that im getting my replacement laptop 2moro

2Ghz core 2 duo 2Gb of ram 17" screen running at 1920x1280 resolution with a 512 Nvidia Go geforce 7900gtx graphics card with 100Gb HDD

but when i find out how much left i have owing for it im gonna give it to my parents and get a

Dell XPS M1710

2.16Ghz core 2 duo

4Gb of ram

250Gb hdd

512MB Nvidia go Geforce 7950GtX

17" screen 1920x1280

shiny lights all over it lol fully pimped out red neons lol

im such a nerd B) but i love it lol :rolleyes:

fu11y l337 d@v3!

Tell Dell to hurry up! WoW is waiting LOL!

Lol well its coming 2moro morning i have to bring wow with me to work and then i have to reinstall windows as soon as i get the laptop then install wow and my other video player programs then office 2003 and then i am gonna take the hdd from my old laptop and put it in an external case and if they want a hdd in there ill give them one of my broken ones lol then all i have to do is buy another 3.5" HDD and i am back to normal ever since 2 of my external drives are broken i have to get my collection back up lol