the club is on

alright heres some pics

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures...l?id=2100407928

Also if you notice at the end of the album theres a handsome model showing off the latest race scarf made by TRD :lol: guaranteed to add 5kw atw however this is only for CELICA owners :whistling::lol: , verrry rare but willing to sell for the right price :lol:

Edited by specialized32

u want racy but want to have an exhaust going out the middle of a car..? do u want race or rice?

Mini Cooper S, Dodge Viper, Pagani Zonda, Ford GT and however many other awesome cars run pipes in the middle, hardly rice. :rolleyes:

I think twins hanging out the back of a corolla with the rear skirt would look great.

JC

Brian this may have convinced me. Cheers guys ;)

Btw...the story of Bazza is shrouded in mystery, but I can reveal most of it (given that i'm his closest contact).

Bazza was working comprehensively with CES last year, but left on good terms to pursue a career in Drag Racing. Bazza was unable to compete due to the fact that he is a gibbon ('gibbonus malorious' of the ape family). He staged an official protest, claiming that not allowing him to compete was racially motivated and a lash out to not only him, but the entire ape community. "If we want to race...WHHHHOOOOOOOP...then we should be allowed to...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP...race!!!" - Bazza. The protest was eventually intervened by the local authorities, and unchained the opinionated gibbon from the stage lights at the Drag Way.

Bazza then led a life of seclusion. Living in a makeshift shanty in a tree to the North of the strip, he occaisonally left his humble abode to swipe NOS bottles when the Pro Street drags were on, and also drums of Methanol when the top-fuelers came to town, selling them on the street at black market prices. Fortunatley he avoided the law and managed to profit enough for him to return to his home in the Amazon. It is here that Bazza finally came to peace. In March this year, Gibbon Wrench Racing was founded by Bazza and his childhood friend and fellow Gibbon Ntini. To date they have skyrocketed in sales and are closing in on, and possibly surpassing Monkey Wrench Racing's annual profits.

We salute you Bazza mate, godspeed.

Come on badboyz you know you want to join the club family.

Cant believe how quiet it is with the silencer in :clap: , exactly like stock in my opinion. Then if you want that race noise you just take it off simple. Without the silencer just from driving feels like it has more midrange kik now, hopefully in the coming weeks i can prove it on the strip, as its interchangeable with my stocky. So would be interesting to see figures compared to stock

Edited by specialized32

Come on badboyz you know you want to join the club family.

Cant believe how quiet it is with the silencer in :clap: , exactly like stock in my opinion. Then if you want that race noise you just take it off simple. Without the silencer just from driving feels like it has more midrange kik now, hopefully in the coming weeks i can prove it on the strip, as its interchangeable with my stocky. So would be interesting to see figures compared to stock

lookin good ;)

LOL!

im guna start stabbin kents >_<'

fark i almost forgot about that scarff gotta get it off ya lol, does it still have cat furrr all over it

btw guess what man my car hair is still in the headlight :lol:

LOL!

im guna start stabbin kents >_<'

fark i almost forgot about that scarff gotta get it off ya lol, does it still have cat furrr all over it

btw guess what man my car hair is still in the headlight :lol:

Ahh, there is nothing like getting pussy in your car.

Edited by VVTLiR