Upgrades 4 the sedan

hey yo I think i speak for most of the sedan owners to say it **** me off that toyota dont have enough upgrade parts for the sedan, i'm even talking only of the minor accessories. theres a lotta sportivo stuff that i want, but just wont fit!

:angry:

does anyone know of toyota hatch/stivo parts that will fit on the sedans but were not listed on the toyota accessories sheet?

i'm mainly wondering if the CF rear plate trim for the hatch will fit on a sedan boot. also i would really like to throw a rear sunguard or roof spoiler on the sedan, i think some of you guys have this but i couldnt find u in the forum again.

any additional stuff would be good too...

thanks guys, stay wicked!

Try owning an AE102, there was no sport model (or even a stock bodykit) for the AUDM AE10x at all, and most imported Levin bits don't fit. At least the AE112 guys have the 5-door Levin and Sportivo Turbo to fall back on, and the ZZE122s have the Sportivo hatch for most things (some panels should be common, even for the sedan

hey yo I think i speak for most of the sedan owners to say it **** me off that toyota dont have enough upgrade parts for the sedan, i'm even talking only of the minor accessories. theres a lotta sportivo stuff that i want, but just wont fit!

does anyone know of toyota hatch/stivo parts that will fit on the sedans but were not listed on the toyota accessories sheet?

i'm mainly wondering if the CF rear plate trim for the hatch will fit on a sedan boot. also i would really like to throw a rear sunguard or roof spoiler on the sedan, i think some of you guys have this but i couldnt find u in the forum again.

Hi mate, I think I recently pm'ed you about the sedan. Anyways the stivo bodykit apart from the rear skirt will fit the sedan as I have got it done. The stivo rims will fit perfectly too as neK has them on his sedan. For the rear sunguard you'll probably have to find a shop that imports like ignition-x as I believe they are only available from asia. Hope this helps!

Yup ive got the Stivo rims on the sedan, fit perfectly.

Only issue is the load rating. My original tyres were 88V, the stivo ones are 87V.

The toyota grill also fits nicely (but that on a pre-facelift version), though i do believe that it should also fit the face lift sedan.

there's an unbelievable amount of stuff in Asia for the sedan corolla. u have to start looking around mate.