Grille Problems

Hey all this might sound really stupid and might be so obvious but i cannot seem to do it. I am trying to take off the grill in my car (sportivo) but i got the top left unscrewed same with the right then the middle but under the top one there in one down the bottom but it is not a screw and i cannot seem to get it off, it is like a circle and under it is a long piece of plastic. meh lol

Cheers

ye its weird the way i did it is unscrew while pushing up under it, then after that i tried taking the six clips out that hold is and still cant do it lol its like its glued i duno how, tell me if you get that part off easy..

This is a screw clip. Technically you don't need to undo this as it is holding the front bar on. To take these guys off though you basically unscrew it, but don't push down on it. Just lightly touch it and turn. Once it's out a fair bit give it a little push from the bottom as stated about and it'll come out. When putting it back in just slot it in and push the screw down. Don't need to screw it back in.

If you guys are playing around with removing internal trimmings etc as well then buying a clip remover is really handy.

This is a screw clip. Technically you don't need to undo this as it is holding the front bar on. To take these guys off though you basically unscrew it, but don't push down on it. Just lightly touch it and turn. Once it's out a fair bit give it a little push from the bottom as stated about and it'll come out. When putting it back in just slot it in and push the screw down. Don't need to screw it back in.

If you guys are playing around with removing internal trimmings etc as well then buying a clip remover is really handy.

lol when I tried on the sportivo grill I bought off Grey-Rolla I don't think I came accross any screw clips they were jus all normal clips (well I think they were cos I soughta just yanked em off) :lol: