TOCA Spotted Card

grima88

Hey ppl seeing as I havn't got silver membership I thought I should contribute something... It prob isn't the best quality but I'm no expert with paint shop pro :lol:

spottedcardfn5.png

It should print out to 90X54mm (Business card size), so you can just write your forum name on it n place it under the windscreen wipers of hot Toyota's u spot!

P.S. If anyone has any objections to their cars being on there let me know and I will take it off

Cheers,

Jared (grima88)

Edited by grima88

Haha yea lol I spoke to some guy with a nice rolla outside mounties, n I told him to join here but he thought I was a complete loser :lol:

Hahaha yeah it's best to avoid the conversation and wait for them to leave the car, then plant a card in an obvious place so they see it when they get in

Haha yea lol I spoke to some guy with a nice rolla outside mounties, n I told him to join here but he thought I was a complete loser :lol:

Hahaha yeah it's best to avoid the conversation and wait for them to leave the car, then plant a card in an obvious place so they see it when they get in

hahaha yeaa!!!! so true.

Theres always hot rollas at mounties. see them all the time!

great idea grima but I think some people will get ****** with stuff under the window

I know i get ******, and i'm not sure how legal it is. it maybe considered litter (dont ask how, but some person will find a reason)

Ive got access to a full colour laser printer at work, so if anyone wants some let me know.

Happy to print off some and send it to whoever wants them.

Btw i recall there was an idea like this done earlier... what ever happened to it?

Ive got access to a full colour laser printer at work, so if anyone wants some let me know.

Happy to print off some and send it to whoever wants them.

Btw i recall there was an idea like this done earlier... what ever happened to it?

becca printed some off in colour and black and white when she was at her old work...............and gave them out to us chickies so we can recruit new chickies.................:D

but ken if ur gonna print some out i'd love a few !!!! :D

come to our meet on the 26th and we'll go sticking them on cars up in gosford and terrigal..............hhehehe

just to tag the locations of our cruises...... :lol:

• 3 months later...

Handed a cuple out to some 'soon to become TOCAU members' :D Im trying to enlist more members for the west coast chapter ,Dont know if its working or not,Im not plastering it on any toyota just the ones that show promise & highly prospective ones

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: