MZSEXC CROlla

Croatian Princess

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys i need help......i want eyelids and wing tips????

You can get C-One eyelids and C-One wingtips like mine at a place called Ignition-X in Sydney, there website www.ignition-x.com

I got the wing tips from the TOCA group buy Indcent (Mario) organized for about $270 so it may cost you a bit more. There are a few people who are looking into getting some so maybe someone might make a new group buy if theres enough interest.

hey guys i need help......i want eyelids and wing tips????

You can get C-One eyelids and C-One wingtips like mine at a place called Ignition-X in Sydney, there website www.ignition-x.com

I got the wing tips from the TOCA group buy Indcent (Mario) organized for about $270 so it may cost you a bit more. There are a few people who are looking into getting some so maybe someone might make a new group buy if theres enough interest.

im ringinng that guy for me i put in a order and his phone is disconnected or something!!!!

Okay,.....i need help again!!! I have talon side skirts on my car but i wanna buy sportivo style ones.......what would i do with my talon ones then??/

Okay so we have another person who wants sideskirts... Can you take a pic of your Talon ones and show me? I can't really get a good look at them in your earlier pics, thanks. Also are they Fibreglass or ABS plastic?

Blue_rolla and I also want to purchase some Toyota ones, I'll put up a group buy EOI thread in the buy and sell section and if we get a few people we can start ringing around places. WOO!

Edit: All done!

GROUP BUY EOI THREAD

Edited by Tayles

If you're getting a sunroof don't muck around. I'd get the best quality one you can get. I'm paranoid about holes being put in the roofline. It creates a fairly big weak point (ie: car roll = head squash).

Indcent (Mario) has a Hollandia Stratos 500 I think, but he paid $2000 for it. It's very very good though.

i emailed ignition x guy and 180 for lids and 380 or so for tips...... i think i can be without them!!! unless anyone knows cheaper place..?

Cyber Century @ Springvale in Victoria can do them at $40 each (unpainted) if you purchase 3 or more :D ...or DIY with paper masche and fibre glass kit from Bunnings for same price (custom FTW!!) * this has yet to be done, so u can be the first? :toast:

Lowering suspension will set u back 350-400 bux for kings/lovells/whiteline etc.

Black window tint will set u back 265 @ Tint a Car

Wing Tips will set u back somewhere between 350-400 odd depending on where u go and who u source or alternataively , u can go to bunnings and get a fibre glass kit and make them urself for under 150 :D

Hope this helps :D

for eyelids i got 1 word..... DIY.... it's soo easy it's soo fun... it'll take a little time but it'll be cheaper i mean to do a set of door pods cost me around $70 with heaps of mistakes but if done properly it should'v cost me only $40 and with eyelids u'll be usin way less material... or if u dont wanna get u'r hands dirty just A.S.K. i'm sure u'll find sum1 willing to help (brother, friend, cuzzin, bf etc etc etc)

btw i lowered my car 40mm for $350 using pedders... window tinting i got quoted for EXTRA EXTRA dark tint $250 (should cost less for legal tint) and the wing should cost u anywhere from $250 to $400

• 3 weeks later...

ok thats it....sportivo sideskirts and lowering and eyelids and rear altezzas and dvd playa and system and sunroof...OoOo i wish :P one day ill suprise u all :P not anytime soon but LOL

anyone wanna buy my chrome vaults and talon side skirts (pained black) ??????

Edited by Miss Sexc CROlla

ok thats it....sportivo sideskirts and lowering and eyelids and rear altezzas and dvd playa and system and sunroof...OoOo i wish :P one day ill suprise u all :P not anytime soon but LOL

I got my eyelids from ebay for only $50, that included postage. the seller is Kelvin5878.

and painting them costs stuff all, and fitting is by double sided tape that comes with them. the spraypainter would do that if you dont want to. Its one of the cheaper mods that gives a big change to looks.

you can also get the rear taillights from ebay as well, i think i payed $230 including postage and fitted them myself (easy to do)

its another mod thats cheap and makes a big differance.

Edited by RoLLing BLK

I got my eyelids from ebay for only $50, that included postage. the seller is Kelvin5878.

and painting them costs stuff all, and fitting is by double sided tape that comes with them. the spraypainter would do that if you dont want to. Its one of the cheaper mods that gives a big change to looks.

you can also get the rear taillights from ebay as well, i think i payed $230 including postage and fitted them myself (easy to do)

its another mod thats cheap and makes a big differance.

for the facelift?

Hey klara i had a good look at your ride on Saturday night and there is nothing wrong with it!