Eyelids

they come in the same style as the others on the web site but cf i will get mine within the next couple of week i will post photos

Can you please give me the url to where the pictures of the "other ones on the website are" ?

cant find any on carmate.com.au :(

go to body kits / toyota / 2000model / third pic across, same sames as our model, so you can just order the eyelids of it

you have to ring and ask esp if they can make the cf ones for you mine are currently on a boat some where between here and there they cost 280

I think we should have a meet maybe and work out who needs what at a cruise, and then put a bulk order to carmate and demand a discount otherwise tell them we'll take our business elswhere, form the orders here its almost a grand to be spent, let alone the others that might want gear and other rollas...

But are we gonna go to Carmate and get stuff?...Coz I don;t really like the guy there. I know the guy....his mum looks after a shop in Cabramatta. they get dodgy stuff from Hong Kong and imports it here. Rip off too..

Is there any other places we can get them?

every on ekeep stalking about painting cf, the whole reason i'm gettin gcf is cause you don't have to paint it its cf thats the look i want, the glass fibre ones ar like 140 carmate do not fit or paint painting would couls about $80

CF = Carbon Fibre

I'm telling you there is no way you could get "true" carbon fibre bonnet for under $800-1000.

The C-One bonnet is approx $1100 once you convert the currency and you still have shipping. Carbon fibre material is not cheap and unless there is a mould already made up for our car keep adding the $$$. Hence the reason why you hardly see any cars with CF other than accessories.

D.

i'm still up for it..but i'll ask around to see if we can get it from other places.

if you guys want performance stuff go to w w w.suprastore.com

they got heaps of stuff for the 'stivo' or as they call it..the Matrix XRS