Sera face lift

kustomone

Hello i would like to thank everyone on this forum it has helped me more than you could think.

Ive been working on this for about 4 weeks now ive done everything and i mean everything my self as i live in the out back the closes town is 400kms away and then its just a tiny town with a few shops .

I hope you like what i have done with the face lift as i needed to fix it becouse i hit a kangroo in it and almost wrote it off and i throught if im going to fix it my self why not change the colour and looks of it.

i can list where i got some of the gear from and what i had to make if any one wants to know.post-2633-1164193223_thumb.jpgpost-2633-1164193055_thumb.jpgpost-2633-1164192947_thumb.jpg

post-2633-1164193337_thumb.jpgpost-2633-1164193537_thumb.jpgpost-2633-1164193604_thumb.jpg

its so random that you have such an awesome little ricer, when you live in the outback... roughly where in the outback are you?

i love your car - it looks awesome... good on ya!

do tell where you got your gear from. must have been a pain getting all your body kit parts in?

its so random that you have such an awesome little ricer, when you live in the outback... roughly where in the outback are you?

i love your car - it looks awesome... good on ya!

do tell where you got your gear from. must have been a pain getting all your body kit parts in?

I live in a little town called Yowah Opal Fields 180kms out from Cunnamulla QLD which is about 900kms west of brisbane.

as for the body kit i got it from Xracing and the front guards i remade my self and the bonnet i could not find the rite scoop so i cut 4 holes and frenched the mesh in to them.

absolutly LOVE this car, what you done is fantastic. were did u get the rear wing & how did u fit it? ive been trying to get one for ages and i now hav a GT sort but just dont know how to fit it.

love the front bumper;) looks kinda familiar..... great paint job & luv the decals, were did u find them too?

lol as a fellow sera owner congrats on a great job. :yahoo:

by the way what engine are u running under there??

absolutly LOVE this car, what you done is fantastic. were did u get the rear wing & how did u fit it? ive been trying to get one for ages and i now hav a GT sort but just dont know how to fit it.

love the front bumper;) looks kinda familiar..... great paint job & luv the decals, were did u find them too?

lol as a fellow sera owner congrats on a great job. :yahoo:

by the way what engine are u running under there??

im still running the stock engine at the momenet (1.5ltr)

and i got the GT wing from www.performancestylingcentre.com.au/bodykits/wings.htm

and i used the type 5 brackets i hope this helps you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...